UK Utilities Advisor – Email Job at amplify5 – Cape Town, Western Cape
Do you love customer service? Are you full of ideas and passion? Do you want to work with cutting-edge technology? Then amplify5 is right for you!
Working in Customer Operations, you will be at the heart of everything we do – helping our customers. You won’t just be part of the customers’ experience, you will make it. You will take full responsibility for what lands your way by delivering unforgettable customer service.
Every day will be different, as you face fresh challenges and are tasked to come up with awesome solutions.
You will be talking to customers via Facebook, Twitter, Trustpilot. and our Customer Community forum. You will also engage with a variety of industry stakeholders, as well as highlighting and improving inefficiencies in how we serve our customers. These all form to be part of the day to day role.
As a Digital Specialist in customer experience you will have the opportunity to look after our customers throughout their time with us, helping with a wide range of queries and making sure they are happy.
We take everything as a learning curve, you will need to think fast, take responsibility, and use your initiative, letting us know if there’s a way we can do things better. You will also be expected to make outbound phone calls where necessary.
Are we a match? We know what’s important to us, we’re looking for great people to join our team and create the right culture to be the best. You could be just what we’re looking for if these sound like you –
· Team player – enjoy being part of a team, knowing the part you play in your teams’ success, committed to giving your best.
· Passionate – genuinely excited to impress and help customers, drawing energy from having problems to solve – the more complex the better
· You also have a passion for technology
· Cool, calm and resilient – challenging work is what keeps you creative and motivated
· Curious – change feels good. You look for ways to develop yourself and love to explore new ways of doing things
· Attention to detail – you work diligently and ensure our brand is positively represented
· Happy to make your own decisions, fear of failing doesn’t hold you back, it drives you forward, learning all the time
· Open minded – you love the fact that you and everyone around you can be themselves, all day, every day.
In return you will work for a dynamic business, that values its people, and puts them and our customers at the heart of everything we do. Want to help shape our rewards and recognition? Join our engagement team! Want to take an early finish, on us, on your birthday? Get out and enjoy yourself! Your voice will truly be heard, as we commit to build a true, people first business.
If this sounds like a little bit of you, please apply, we can’t wait to speak to you.
Current operational hours (may change) are Mon to Fri, Core Hours.
Medical Insurance covered at month three, with shift allowance and monthly bonus.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From R6,500.00 per month
- How many months UK Utilities experience do you have?
About the Company
Company: amplify5 –
Company Location: Cape Town, Western Cape