Stock Coordinator Job in Brampton, ON at Aldo Groupe – Aldo Shoes –
WE’RE LOOKING, ARE YOU?
Curious to find out what it means to be part of a great global team? Let’s connect. Discover what it’s like to work for a fast-paced, creative and inclusive company.
Want more? We encourage our people to reach their full potential by offering exciting opportunities and great incentives for growth. After all, our company’s magic stems directly from the talent and drive of our people. The possibilities are endless.
Ask anyone who works here what they love about their job, and one of the first things they’ll say is “the people”. We’re not tooting our own horn here: what makes our culture unique is a shared admiration for innovation, excellence, a strong work ethic, entrepreneurial spirit, diversity, empathy, friendliness, and an insatiable curiosity.
Supports the Store Leadership team by performing shipping and handling activities. The Stock Coordinator embodies the ALDO Group’s values of integrity, love and respect.
- Efficiently processes all incoming/outgoing merchandise shipments
- Maximizes store sales by maintaining a neat, properly sized, organized, and well-stocked merchandise area
- Adheres to all loss prevention and physical security policies
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Store leadership team – i.e., stocking and replenishment of merchandise, running
merchandise between the sales floor and back store, supporting in execution of visual merchandising tasks, back store
- Contributes to a diverse and inclusive atmosphere free from discrimination and harassment, reflective of our People-First
- Business-minded trendsetter who understands today’s ever-changing fashion landscape.
- Able to commute between locations across the Brampton region
- High school diploma (D.E.S.)
- Team-oriented and collaborative attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work flexible hours based on your state or province.
- Able to bend, lift and move boxes up to 35 lb (≈16 kg)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Brampton, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- stock handling: 1 year (preferred)
About the Company
Company: Aldo Groupe – Aldo Shoes –
Company Location: Brampton, ON