Sr. Product Manager, Tech Job in at Amazon.com Services LLC – 3.6
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
- Experience with end to end product delivery
- Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
- Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in Product Management or similar discipline
- 5+ years experience in customer-facing software products
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications
- Proven ability to define a product roadmap
- Superior verbal and written communications.
- Demonstrated results; delivered a major service or product from start to finish
Amazon is seeking an entrepreneurial, results-oriented Senior Product Manager to lead the product roadmap for consumer-facing products. In addition to defining, developing, and driving the roadmap and three year plan for the Amazon consumer product, you will also be responsible for leading new product ideation and development.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- Strategic vision based on rigorous analytics. Not only do you have a deep intuition for customer needs, you are also adept with quantitative data sets. Your innate curiosity drives you to find new ways to learn more about your customers and industry.
- Convincing communication. You thrive in environments with a wide range of stakeholders across various functions, and possess a toolkit of communications that enables you to construct engaging and conclusive narratives.
- A strong sense of urgency to deliver a product that your customers love, in the shortest amount of time. You cannot wait to delight your customers, and execute relentlessly and innovate constantly as a result. When faced with hurdles, you enable your team and collaborate with your teammates to find mutually beneficial solutions.
- Define products and services with the goal of enabling grocery delivery to increase revenue and retain customers.
- Drive features that improves customer experience in finding, ordering, and receiving groceries.
- Manage commerce products that span mobile apps, third-party integrations, and cloud-based solutions.
- Collaborate with design and engineering to bring your ideas to market though rapid iteration.
- Identify and mitigate enterprise risk.
- Build business cases, articulate strategy, sell your vision to leadership, understand the market, analyze consumer engagement, lead your team, etc.
- MBA or Masters in a technology discipline
- Experience in commerce
- Track record of building engaging products for consumers
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
About the Company
Company: Amazon.com Services LLC – 3.6