Software Developer (Front/Back End and Full Stack) Job in Montréal, QC at CGI Inc
City: Montréal, Saguenay, Quebec, Canada
Position ID: J1120-1256
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
Join our Global Technology Operations Team!
We have multiple positions in Saguenay, Montreal and Toronto.
At CGI we are building our next generation IT infrastructure management platform called Unify360. If you are looking for new challenges and want to join a team of experienced professionals who are passionate about innovation, technology and delivery, then CGI’s Global Technology Operation Innovation team is right for you!
The CGI GTO Transformation team is the creative force behind CGI Unify360 management platform, one of the core components of our worldwide service offering for transformational IT outsourcing enablement called CGI Unify360 Suite. CGI Unify360 is a cloud application, a data platform and an integration gateway to deliver unique user experience for managing todays IT landscape that spans beyond traditional enterprise boundaries.
It is built using a very wide spectrum of open source products and software defined infrastructure technologies to allow greater agility and flexibility in order to meet our customer’s specific needs.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Role and responsibilities:
- Writing quality code in a continuous code integration, testing and monitoring environment
- Daily scrums, user stories, software architecture design and product features development activities
- Automating the build management and testing
- Ensuring code security and compliance
- Collaborating in testing, validation and QA
- Planning and adhere to roadmap
- Fixing software bugs & defects and provide required support
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Development experience in a formal development environment
o Experience with .NET, C#, C++
- Experience with DevOps tools (e.g., GitHub, DockerHub, Jenkins, Selenium, Docker, Kubernetes, Puppet, Chef)
- Experience with Microservices, Serverless development, and cloud computing
- Strong inter-personal skills and ability to share knowledge and experience with other team members as directed by functional lead
- Experience with Network communications and server administration is an asset.
- Experience with Agile methodology (Jira) is an asset.
- Source control tools (Git).
- Independent worker that requires little supervision beyond initial scope expectation and transfer of requirement.
- Aptitude for application level support, migration and deployment activities.
- Excellent verbal communication skills (English is mandatory, French preferred).
- Strong organizational skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Education and Certification
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
About the Company
Company: CGI Inc
Company Location: Montréal, QC