Social Media Manager Job in Remote at New Patient Group –
We are looking for a talented Social media manager to administer the social media accounts for our clients, who are in the healthcare field. You will be responsible for creating original text to go along with photo and video content provided by the client as well as curated or edited by you, and managing posts on numerous platforms. You will manage their brand image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals while keeping a high level of communication with our internal team and being aware of strategies we teach and are planning for internally. As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express those skills creatively. There is much opportunity for growth in pay and responsibility in this role if hard work, innovation, communication and quality work is shown and provided.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Collaborate with their points of contact, to ensure speedy communication and awareness of new strategies being implemented
- Oversee and create social media accounts’ design if need be (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Proven experience as a Social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- General knowledge and experience with photo/video editing
- No degree required
Please send a 30-45 second long video of you introducing yourself and explaining why you would be the best person for this role and what makes you different than everyone else who is applying for this position.
New Patient Group provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $17.00 – $18.00 per hour
- Do you consider yourself to be self organized? Someone who can manage multiple projects at a high level?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Social Media Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
About the Company
Company: New Patient Group –
Company Location: Remote