Senior Software Developer Job in Ottawa, ON at Trading Central
Trading Central is searching for a Senior Full-Stack Developer to help us build modern, scalable and responsive web applications using the latest technologies. Our products are integrated in many of the world’s leading online brokerage platforms.
The position is based out of our Ottawa office.
Our work environment is fast-paced and team-oriented, encouraging creative problem-solving. There are numerous learning opportunities and challenges, and we encourage the continual growth of our employees. At the same time, it’s a fun and friendly workplace where work/life balance is always respected.
Here’s what you’ll do:
– Work as a key member of an agile team to design, develop, and test end-to-end projects that meet our clients’ requirements.
– Build frontend web applications that integrate our analytics into our clients’ sites.
– Build backend processes for automated stock market analytics.
– Design and implement scalable REST APIs.
– Contribute to product migration from legacy architecture to new cloud-based scalable architecture.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
– 6+ years of software development experience
– Highly skilled in Java
– Experience with RDBMS (ideally Postgres)
– Significant experience with Rest APIs, AWS, HTML5, CSS3, version control systems like Git or SVN
– Experience with RxJS is an asset
– Experience with Microservices is an asset
Why work at Trading Central?
We feel like a small company… only we’re global. Here at Trading Central, you get the opportunity to become familiar with the entire team and to see your projects through from concept to completion and deployed to over 60 million investors!
We aren’t just building the future of finance… We’re proud to create a friendly, social and challenging environment focused on building collaborative teams and personal career growth. We believe in shared growth, and give you the tools, education, and opportunities to succeed.
If you are a forward thinker and want to acquire knowledge in various web and server technologies as well as gain an edge in understanding the online investment tools, we invite you to submit your resume.
We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Trading Central is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong.
We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact [email protected]
Job Type: Full-time
About the Company
Company: Trading Central
Company Location: Ottawa, ON