Senior Product Manager – Tech Job in at Amazon.com Services LLC – 3.6
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
- Experience with end to end product delivery
- Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
- Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
Ring is looking for a Senior Product Manager – Tech to lead Ring’s core customer support software products and help take our internal and external product support tools to the next level.
As a Senior Product Manager – Tech, you will dive deep on Ring products and customer service data to drive the product strategy, vision, and roadmap for our support solutions with a high degree of ownership over critical features and the customer experience. Strong judgment and communication skills, long term technical vision, and continuous focus on measurable results, engineering, and operational excellence are essential for success in this role.
A successful candidate will be both creative and highly analytical, able to work effectively in a matrix organization, and adept at synthesizing and prioritizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into products and applications that customers love. We are looking for someone customer obsessed and technology savvy – with a proven track record of creating successful products and services.
Ring’s continued growth and momentum requires leaders who are owners, and who possess the entrepreneurial spirit needed to create new products. Ring leaders solve complex, cutting-edge problems and get things done. You will assume end-to-end product ownership and play the primary role in launching your support products across the company to support our customers.
- Effective at influencing, settling problems, and sensing moods
- MBA and experience working across technical and business functional teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts
- Exposure to a variety of analytical tools and techniques
- Travel ability (post-COVID), generally 10 to 15% of the time
- Solid Technical base in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Customer Support or Operations Engineering Management
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the video doorbell, to Ring Alarm, which was named #1 in Customer Satisfaction for DIY Home Security Systems by J.D. Power, Ring’s smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors app, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone – while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us//.
About the Company
Company: Amazon.com Services LLC – 3.6