Senior Marketing and Communications Manager Job in Worcester at Harrison Clark Rickerbys –
This is a new, and critical role within our marketing team. Your key focus will be on turning strategic marketing plans into operational plans and campaigns, adding value to that process throughout. You will have a strong communications background and be looking for a broader marketing and business development role where you can put your communications skills to excellent use, whilst getting stuck into a variety of marketing activities for our teams and the firm as a whole.
You will be able to write for different purposes and be able to navigate the different objectives you are trying to achieve with your messaging. You will have strength in being able to turn an idea or vision into a set of marketing steps and you will add creativity and solutions along the way.
- Devise marketing plans for projects and teams, and work closely with the Marketing Operations/ Traffic Manager to ensure scheduling and resource planning is delivered
- Deliver marketing advice and training, scoping and implementation at a tactical and strategic level as required
- Provide 121 consultancy to teams and individuals in the business to help them work through and achieve their marketing objectives
- Be the champion of high quality delivery – ensuring that what we produce meets our exceptionally high standards
- Make sure HCR staff are aware of campaigns and contribute to their success by inviting their clients and contacts to participate
- Ensure messaging to the firm’s markets is clear and consistent
- Agree strategy, tone of voice, messaging and timings for release of external news including media releases, with the Head of Marketing and BD, and manage the end to end delivery of these
- Assist with crisis management and media response, providing advice to heads of teams
- Copy writing for multiple audiences/ objectives, and supervision of copy writers
- Lead core campaigns from concept through delivery to reporting
- Take responsibility for delivering campaigns and initiatives on time and to budget
- Development (personal and professional) of marketing team colleagues
- Contribute to strategy development.
Qualifications and experience
- 10+ years’ experience running marketing or business development teams in a professional services environment
- Chartered Marketer and fully CIM qualified or equivalent
- Excellent copy writing skills
- Track record of achieving marketing and BD objectives in a similar size business
- Experience of operating and influencing at senior team level
- Coaching or training qualification or experience
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
- Driven to achieve and overcome problems effectively
- Leadership style that inspires high performance from everyone in your sphere of influence.
- Self-managing and motivated
Job Type: Full-time
About the Company
Company: Harrison Clark Rickerbys –
Company Location: Worcester