Senior Copywriter Job in Cirencester at Havas Group –
Job Description Summary :
An experienced specialist who is responsible for the creation of copy, usually under supervision, for print, TV/radio, digital and collateral material; supervises others and has some client contact.
Job Description :
The Senior Copywriter creates copy for print and digital advertising, to video, social media properties or a combination of all three complimenting the art direction. The Senior Copywriter will be an integral part of our creative department, working closely with our creative and strategy teams.This role brings big idea thinking and a highly skilled craft of words with flexibility in writing styles for multiple clients, in varying mediums.
- Presents the desire, passion, and ability to concept and write for banner ads, splash pages, site redesigns and microsites to print ads, brochures, and broadcast scripts.
- Demonstrates creative experience across all channels—expertly and hands-on.
- Has experience in planning and managing photo and video shoots and broadcast production.
- Demonstrates excellent attention to detail.
- Has experience managing and supporting a team. Delegating as well as inspiring, teaching, and wrangling.
- Be self-sufficient and able to work pro-actively and independently if required, with minor support from Creative Directors.
- Partners with strategy, creative teams, UX, technology, and project management to ensure the project meets objectives and deadlines.
- Be able to view account holistically, understanding and assessing the competitive landscape.
- Take an active part in internal and client meetings.
- Be able to explain and articulate design decisions and rationale with confidence.
- Commit to the totality of the account—bring the same level of focus, talent and care to ALL projects, small as well as big.
Contract Type :
Here at Havas across the group we pride ourselves on being committed to offering equal opportunities to all potential employees and have zero tolerance for discrimination. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants irrespective of age, sex, race, ethnicity, disability and other factors that have no bearing on an individual’s ability to perform their job.
Due to high volume of applications, only eligible or matching candidates will be contacted by us.
About the Company
Company: Havas Group –
Company Location: Cirencester