Senior Content Manager/Events Jobs in London – England – UK at Ambition
Title: Senior Content Manager/Events
Location: London – England – UK
Type: Full Time
Position: Senior Content Manager (Events)
We are delighted to be working with a top tier Global Law firm who are looking for and Global Events Team Lead for them to join them in their London office.
Please ensure you read the below overview and requirements for this employment opportunity completely.
The main purpose of this role is to develop a best-in-class events strategy, positioning the firm for excellence working alongside the CMO and Head of content of this Global firm.
• You will lead the Events team, managing and nurturing those in it.
• execution of signature events including the Global Partner conference
• Create inspiring event content and themes that position the firm differently
• Ensure a full end to end process that includes feedback guiding the business as to what their clients are saying
• Constantly keep up to date with trends and unique propositions in the Events market
• Work closely with industry organizations and third parties.
• Recommend and coordinate the implementation of new events techniques
• Own the firm’s events budget.
We are looking for an individual who is working at a senior strategic level. In this role you will not be managing day to day of events so we are not looking for your standard ‘events manager’. We are looking for a road marketer with an understanding around combing events & content.
Please apply for the role ASAP if of interest.