Senior Account Manager Job in London at Source
Are you a Senior Account Manager looking for a new opportunity to develop your skills and gain experience across multiple channels, campaigns and clients? Are you someone who excels in fast paced environments? Well-read on because I have an opportunity you wouldn’t want to miss.
An exciting opportunity has arisen, our client – a creative agency is looking for an Account Manager who will take pride in building relationships with clients. The candidate should excel under pressure, have a flexible, responsive and a positive attitude.
This creative agency produces awesome work. The company is a CRM agency, so CRM experience is desirable. They are looking for strong like-minded candidates to be a part of the growth. The office is a great environment with a lively team. The company have fantastic career progression and structure for development.
The Key day-to-day task of the Senior Account Manager Include:
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management
- Client care – building strong relationships
- Problem solving
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Manage multiple projects from start to finish, responsible for day-to-day tasks including briefs, timelines, quotes, creative management, proposals and presentations.
Key attributes of a Senior Account Manager include:
- Team orientated
- Excellent communication skills ability to build and maintain relationships
- Attention to detail
- CRM experience
- Integrated account management experience
If you are a Senior Account Manager who is looking to join an agency who make things happen, deliver and brings positive energy. Please get in touch for more details.
About the Company
Company Location: London