Sales Executive Job in Mississauga, ON at Vitesse Transport Corporation –
The candidate for this position will excel at creating and closing new opportunities in the Logistics industry. By using a consultative approach to selling, this person will use their expertise to identify and qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities with both new and existing customers.
Roles & Responsabilities :
· Meet and exceed yearly sales targets
· Build and exploit a Prospect List for the company’s transportation services.
· Understand customer requirements and develop creative/innovative solutions.
· Develop and close proposals to prospects.
· Negotiate rates and quotations to ensure the best solution for both the company and the customer.
· Manage customer relationships to ensure revenue maximization and customer satisfaction.
· Report sales activities to company management in an accurate and timely manner.
· Represent the company in the marketplace and at trade shows/functions in a professional manner.
· Education at the post-secondary level.
· Sales or Operational experience in the transportation industry preferably in dry van and temperature-controlled service (FTL & LTL).
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Strong commitment to customer relationship management.
· Strong personal ethics.
· Excellent contacts in the shipper / manufacturing community.
· Self-motivated and goal oriented, desire to deliver results.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mississauga, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
About the Company
Company: Vitesse Transport Corporation –
Company Location: Mississauga, ON