Sales Director Job at Diff Montreal, QC
Employment Type: Full-time
As the Sales Director at diff, you will develop and execute a comprehensive sales strategy to increase sales qualified leads, bringing new business into the pipeline… Working closely with our Director of Account Management, Sr. Marketing Manager, and Director of Engineering and Service Delivery, you will align the sales strategy to contribute to the achievement of revenue targets and position diff’s unique solutions to customers to increase conversion rates. As the department grows, you will effectively act as both player and coach, demonstrating your ability to establish plans, delegate tasks and execute.
As a member of our Revenue team, you will contribute to the achievement of the company’s overall revenue targets, establish and monitor the achievement of KPIs,
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and ability to seamlessly move from big picture, strategic thinking through to execution
- Comfortable leading and doing the work with equal ability and drive
- Able to manage competing demands on a regular basis in a changing environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit and comfort in a fast-paced ever-changing industry
- Embraces challenges as learning opportunities to grow and succeed
- A natural collaborator who works across teams and departments to deliver the best possible results
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against KPIs and targets with a strong emphasis on new stores and migration opportunities
- Drive sales pipeline development through a combination of target account identification, outbound calling, email campaigns, networking, and competitive market intelligence in close partnership with the marketing team and partners.
- Research strategic accounts, keeping CRM accurate with up-to-date contact and business information
- Engage with prospective organizations to position diff solutions through strategic value-based selling, business case definition, references from clients and partners, and networking.
- Build long-term, trusting relationships with prospects and clients
- Consistently meet personal quarterly/annual sales targets
- Meet with potential clients to uncover their needs and position diff’s solutions in a way that inspires trust and confidence
- Minimum of 5 years experience and proven success in business development and sales results, preferably within a professional services firm
- A sound understanding and knowledge of the industry, market, and trends
- Ability to utilize, manage and coach consultative selling skills, pipeline management, and processes
- A proven record of increasing sales
What we love to see
- Full of life, driving change and inspiring others
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and be able to present information to all levels of the organization
- Capacity to set clear objectives, measure progress, and achieve results
- Bilingual (Spoken French & English)
- Hobbies and a sense of humor!
Who we are
Diff is a full-service e-commerce agency that provides brands and retailers with end-to-end solutions to accelerate their growth. As one of the world’s top Shopify Plus Partners, our team creates best-in-class, award-winning brand experiences and robust e-commerce operations strategies.
In addition to an award-winning portfolio, we’re also proud of our distinguished company culture. Ranked four years consecutively by , we are known for our inclusive values and a corporate culture that helps people reach their full potential. If you are curious about our culture, we invite you to visit our Glassdoor page to see what our people think of us! Our team is currently remote and can be found spread throughout Montreal, Toronto, and the USA.
As Diff has continued to grow, our dedication to our company identity and values has grown too. There are a few things that all of us at Diff have in common:
- We believe that respect and collaboration are the key ingredients for shaping our success. To help foster collaboration we make a habit of open communication and compassion across all our teams!
- We are a group of accountable and creative people who aren’t afraid to do things differently and take ownership of our work.
- We’re always striving to create value and bring that little something extra to the table. We are in relentless pursuit of excellence and are proud of the work we do.
If these are values you identify with, we hope you’ll consider joining Diff!
Our tech stack
- Sublime Text, RubyMine, or your IDE of choice
- Git w/ Bitbucket
- Shopify Admin
- AWS Console
Bells & whistles
We foster a culture that encourages everyone to be their best selves. From our benefits package to the opportunities we provide for personal growth, we give our fellow differs the chance to evolve in a workplace that’s healthy, supportive, and fun.
- Medical, dental & life insurance!
- Hybrid work model – work from the home or the office at your preference
- Flex dollars to be used on anything you feel will increase your physical and mental well-being
- Cellphone and gym allowance
- MacBook Pro / Lenovo Thinkpad for business and personal use
- No dress code, but please wear pants 🙂
Please submit a copy of your CV along with a cover letter highlighting what resonates with you about this position and how you identify with Diff’s values. We are excited about the possibility of meeting you!
Diff is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are curious about our culture we invite you to visit our Glassdoor page to see what our people think of us.
- 2022 Best Workplaces™ in Canada by Great Place to Work®
- 2020 Best Workplaces™ for Women
- 2020 Vega Canopus Awards Best User Experience and Best Ecommerce Experience
- 2020 Communicator Award of Excellence for Best Mobile user Experience
- 2020 Muse Platinum Awards Best User Experience
About the Company
Company Location: Montreal, QC