Sales and Marketing Assistant Job at Generation – Liverpool
Our company is looking for a sales and marketing assistant who will be working closely with our marketing team to develop and implement marketing and sale plans and strategies for our brands. Do not be discouraged if you don’t have previous experience, this is an entry level role so full, payed training is provided in all aspects of the role. As a successful hire, you will be tasked with helping identify marketing trends and opportunities for growth, as well as creating marketing materials such as white papers and case studies. You will be giving presentations about our ongoing campaigns and provide administrative support to our marketing and sales teams.
- Collaborating with the marketing manager, internal teams, clients and partners on marketing strategy.
- Helping identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
- Learning and working with various types of software for digital marketing.
- Working closely with the sales and marketing department
- Providing administrative support to the marketing and sales team.
- Understanding company product and brand.
- Organising market research.
- Analyzing questionnaires and other forms of feedback.
- Have full time availability
- Be commutable to the office as NO remote positions available.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £23,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Free parking
- Gym membership
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Work Location: One location
About the Company
Company: Generation –
Company Location: Liverpool