Room Attendant Job at InnVest Hotels (Charltons Banff & Royal Canadian Lodge) – Banff, AB
Passion Drives Performance. InnVest succeeds because our people love what we do. Our entire team shares a deep-rooted passion for the world of hospitality & travel that extends far beyond the walls of our offices and hotels.
Our outstanding guest experiences and superior returns on quality hospitality investment. A career at InnVest will provide you with unrivaled opportunities and invaluable exposure to Canada’s largest independently-owned and operated hotel portfolio.
The Housekeeping Room Attendant is responsible to make sure our guest rooms are always ‘fresh and welcoming’ for our guests.
The duties and responsibilities for the Housekeeping Room Attendant include, but are not limited to the following:
- Clean and service assigned guest rooms in a timely and organized manner according to hotel procedures and brand standards.
- Provide genuine service and assistance to guests.
- Maintain room attendant cart, replenishing any items as required.
- Always follow established safety procedures and wear protective equipment when needed. Respond to housekeeping room cleaning request from either guest or management in a timely and efficient manner.
- Keep your supervisor updated on work progress and alert them to any repairs needed.
- Work as part of a team and communicate with other departments as per hotel procedures to ensure excellent quality and service.
- Assist with deep cleaning projects.
- Adhere to all health and safety guidelines and standards.
COMPETENCIES WE ARE SEEKING:
- Previous hotel cleaning and customer service experiences are an asset
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Stand or walk for an extended time period
- Flexible attitude to scheduled shifts – the incumbent may need to work nights, weekends and/or holidays
- Flexible and energetic with the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Literacy skills – reading, writing, and oral
- Outstanding organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills
- Work well independently and in a team environment with minimum supervision
- Self-motivated, honest, creative, capable of working in a team environment
InnVest Hotels is an inclusive employer. As such, we welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Subsidized staff accommodation is available to the successful candidate. We appreciate all applications, however only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent, Seasonal
Part-time hours: 37.5 per week
Salary: From $17.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Banff, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Cleaning: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: One location
Expected start date: 2023-02-01
About the Company
Company: InnVest Hotels (Charltons Banff & Royal Canadian Lodge) –
Company Location: Banff, AB