Remote Facebook Advertising Expert Job in Remote at 98 Buck Social – 4.6
Do you love social media? Do you enjoy finding great content online and sharing it with others? Do you pride yourself on your creative writing skills and wit? Do you consider yourself a bit of an organizational nut? Do you want to work with a fun, growing social media company? If you answered yes to all 5 questions then read on! This might be the perfect fit for you.
We are 98 Buck Social – we consider ourselves somewhat of a social media marketing unicorn!
We specialize in high-quality, but affordable, social media marketing services and we work with businesses large and small from around the world. We are currently hiring entry-level social media content managers to search for great content, write short, creative intros, and prepare for publishing on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and more as well as manage day-to-day communication with the accounts you work on.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE LOOKS SOMETHING LIKE THIS:
- First of all, you “get it.” You are social media savvy and actively use the major social networks. You understand how businesses and brands use social media to build and engage with their audiences.
- You thrive on results: You get excited with every like, retweet, share, and comment, and it bugs you when a post doesn’t get as much interaction as it should.
- You love creating and building interesting, unique, relevant facebook advertising campaigns (this will be the bulk of your work), and you are really great at writing creative captions to said content that don’t put people to sleep. You also have the ability to adapt to different personality styles – important for allowing the client’s unique “vibe” to come through. We work in almost all industries.
- You are a self-starter and thrive on working independently, and you also enjoy working in a small team environment.
- You are super organized and have the ability to manage a pretty hefty task list on a daily basis without losing track of things or getting overwhelmed. This is highly important, since you will be working with dozens of different accounts.
- You are very detail-oriented and always strive for perfection in your work – you take an almost obsessive pride and ownership in a job well done. You are also a grammar and spelling aficionado, and never make mistakes. (Hugely important. You have to know: Your vs. You’re; There, Their, They’re, etc. Our commitment to our clients is no mistakes — ever.)
- You have wit, a sense of humor, creativity, and awesomeness… and you don’t mind who knows it!
- You will also be responsible for communicating with your clients.
Join our fast-growing team of 40+ social media marketing professionals. Check us out on Instagram @98bucksocial, follow us on Facebook, and apply today!
Flexible schedules, premier social media marketing paid training program, exciting career path in the hot field of social media marketing, fully remote work at home opportunity with a dynamic, growth-focused, forward-thinking culture.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
HOW TO APPLY
Right here on indeed! Please include a customized cover letter with your resume. Tell us why you’d make a great fit with our company. Give us your technology background and convince us you’re the Facebook Expert individual we’re looking for. If you do not submit a cover letter, your application will be disqualified for not paying attention to detail. Give us a good idea of who you are, how your experience will benefit you in this position, and where you see yourself excelling at 98 Buck Social.
NOTE: Please do not follow up on your application. We get a very high volume of applications and the follow ups are quite distracting. Don’t call, email or hop on the website chat asking about your application. If we’re interested in you, you will hear from us.
We’re hiring in the next two weeks. Good luck!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $25.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Facebook Advertising: 2 years (Required)
Company’s Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
About the Company
Company: 98 Buck Social – 4.6
Company Location: Remote