Prospecting & Marketing Executive Job in Canterbury at NFU Mutual Agencies –
Location: Canterbury & Sittingbourne
Job reference: ANEE00329
Closing date: 10th December 2021
Prospecting & Marketing Executive
NFU Mutual’s agency in Canterbury & Sittingbourne is currently recruiting for a Prospecting & Marketing Executive to carry out the following duties;
- Prospecting activities; pro-actively prospect private and commercial clients in line with our acceptance criteria in order to develop a sales pipeline of quality prospects sufficient to achieve new business targets
- Delivery of new business; efficiently manage our pipeline of prospects to ensure high uptake of quotations, co-ordinate visits for our sales team, support with quotation paperwork and process and help increase our acquisition success rate through effective follow ups with customers
- Introduce the full range of NFU Mutual products; including Financial Services, Risks Management and our full range of General Insurance products in advance of the sales team meeting with the customer
- Help to develop, manage and co-ordinate our marketing strategies and online presence to increase our reach and relevance to potential customers
- Develop knowledge and expertise; utilise the extensive training, support and resources available both within the Agency and wider NFU Mutual in order to develop an in-depth understanding of our NFU Mutual philosophy and our associated insurance products and how these relate to the needs of customers
As a Prospecting & Marketing Executive within our team, you’ll be working at the very heart of an expanding local business. You’ll apply your excellent telephone manner to make the most of every prospect, exceed targets and promote the organisation at every turn.
As a confident individual you’ll consistently translate potential into revenue and will relish the challenge to drive growth of a truly customer-focused local business. In return you can expect full training in a friendly supportive environment.
The starting salary is dependent on experience and the position is full time standard office hours, five days a week.
To apply, please email your CV to [email protected] or by clicking on the apply button below.
Closing Date: 10/12/2021
Please note that you’ll be employed by an Agent of NFU Mutual and not by NFU Mutual directly.
About the Company
Company: NFU Mutual Agencies –
Company Location: Canterbury