Product Reviewer Job at Android Police Remote
Full Job Description
- Applicants must be based in the United States in order to be considered for this role. This position will operate on a remote, freelance basis.
Are you an impeccable writer who loves tinkering with the newest Android devices? Want to work in a fast paced, collaborative environment from home while monetizing your love for technology?
AndroidPolice.com is looking for tech enthusiasts to write product reviews for various Android devices. With your skillful writing, tech expertise, and strong opinions, you will help readers make informed purchasing decisions. You’ll cover everything from a product’s design and hardware to its software and performance. In which areas does the product shine? Where does it falter? How does it compare to other devices?
- Write a minimum of 4 product reviews per month
- Stay up to date on the latest Android news, products and updates
- Coordinate with the editorial team for assignments and feedback
- Input work into our CMS according to our guidelines
- Cover Letter (tell us why you want to write for us!)
- 2-3 tech articles you’ve written that demonstrate your writing abilities
Applicants must have a self-starter attitude and possess the following requirements
- Relevant experience in writing and editing in the English language
- Experience reviewing devices preferred
- Expert knowledge and broad familiarity of Android products
- Must own a good quality digital camera or have the ability to borrow one
The hiring team at Android Police will be back to you as soon as possible if we think you’d make a solid addition to the team. Only applications containing relevant writing samples will be considered.
Please note that we have a zero-tolerance policy regarding plagiarism on our site. Any AI content generating tools are also forbidden from use. Therefore, any evidence of plagiarism within your work or AI-generated content will result in the rejection of your application.
About the Company
Company: Android Police
Company Location: Remote