Pipe Welder Job in Brampton, ON at Dependable Truck & Tank Ltd –
We are looking for PIPE WELDER/FITTERS to up fit the product piping on Highway Petroleum Tank Trucks and Trailers. Applicants are to have experience in fitting and welding stainless steel pipes and Aluminum pipes with TIG and MIG
- To cut, weld and fit stainless and aluminum pipe
- MIG and TIG, Aluminum and Stainless
- Install valves and metering equipment
- Hand Torch and Plasma cutting
- Perform custom piping layout with and without drawings
- Operate band saws, water saw, drills, grinders, impact guns etc.
- Maintain company supplied TSSA welding certificates
- Good attention to details
- Ability to demonstrate, creative, problem solving skills
- Excellent measuring tape skills
- Knowledge, experience and possession of small tools hand tools such as wrenches and impact drivers
- TO BE A GOOD WELDER IN TIG AND MIG – welding test to be performed during interview
- Ability to be self-motivated and self-directed
Monday to Friday 8am-5pm ***AN ESSENTIAL SERVICE POSITION***
Lots of work Available !!
If you enjoy a working in a fast-paced environment and enjoy a challenge, then this may be the opportunity for you.
Dependable Truck & Tank Limited was founded in 1975 and is, as it began, a family operated business. Our innovative design and engineering concepts allows us to manufacture cargo tanks, trailers and emergency vehicles to our client’s specifications. We manufacture versatile cargo tanks and trailer tankers for the distribution of petroleum products and other bulk related products. We also manufacture tankers for municipal maintenance applications. Our custom tanks range in size from 2000 litre truck-mounted units to 60,000 litre B-train units.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00-$31.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Welding: 1 year (required)
About the Company
Company: Dependable Truck & Tank Ltd –
Company Location: Brampton, ON