Multimedia Designer Job at Clockwork – Bryanston, Gauteng
One of South Africa’s fastest growing agencies is looking for a dedicated, and enthusiastic Multimedia Designer to join our Xbox team.
The successful candidate needs outstanding conceptual and design skills, with a proven track record of producing beautiful and unique content for a variety of formats.
Ultimately, the Multimedia Designer we are looking for is someone whose visual design skills translate into high-quality animated content that engages fans on both web and social platforms. You will need to be able to design and create layouts according to brief requirements, and then typically bring them to animated life. This is a full-time position based in Johannesburg.
Reporting to: Creative Director
- Confer with Creative Director and Project Managers to discuss the client’s needs and determine design.
- Conceptualize and develop ideas with the Creative Director and Project Managers through completion of final product, making improvements as needed during review stages.
- Adhere to brief deadlines.
- Strive to generate clear, innovative ideas and creative concepts.
- Create original graphics, animation and layouts for illustrations, logos, websites, social platforms, and other agency specific purposes, using graphic design software.
- Cooperate with the rest of the creative team on campaigns spanning the full media spectrum.
- An expert understanding of Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator.
- An expert understanding of After Effects and video production processes; as well as a strong understanding of Premiere Pro and other video production software.
- Knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design and animation concepts.
- The ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Artistic with a keen eye for aesthetics and visually appealing content.
- Attention to detail.
- Relevant degree or similar.
- Be able to produce a portfolio of work (non-negotiable).
- An interest in, and passion for, gaming would be extremely beneficial.
- Out-the-box thinking.
- Works well with people with varying personalities.
- Is confident, resourceful, decisive, and willing to take initiative.
- Able to work effectively both as an individual and as part of a team.
- The ability to keep cool under pressure and help others do the same.
- A grasp of Digital and Social.
- Fluent in English, with a keen interest in industry trends.
- A drive to continually learn and grow professionally.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: R9,668.44 – R32,382.71 per month
About the Company
Company: Clockwork –
Company Location: Bryanston, Gauteng