Media Assistant Job in Remote at Acento Advertising –
Acento Advertising, is a diverse minority owned shop. Be surrounded by smart inspiring advertising professionals from a melting pot of backgrounds. We are a Southern California agency, informal, liberal, rich in diversity and vibrant with positive energy.
Acento is seeking a Media Assistant to join our stellar Media team. The primary responsibility of the Media Assistant is to support the Media Team with various Research projects, Reports and Data analysis.
- Generate Media and Consumer research reports using various company tools
- Update weekly Excel data reports with Client and vendor provided data
- Generate and provide weekly/monthly Digital campaign performance reports
- Help prepare flowcharts and budgets for media plan using Excel and PowerPoint
- Maintain comprehensive, well-organized client records
- Meet with sales reps to analyze value and applicability of media vehicles for client media plans
- Keep current on industry trends
- Digital Traffic Support
- 1-2 years of Digital Media experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or a related field.
- Basic knowledge of Advertising and Media principles
- Strong analytical skills with experience interpreting results
- Highly efficient and effective organization skills including ability to meet deadlines, multi-task, and balance competing priorities.
- Experience with qualitative market research methodology and analysis preferred.
- Highly competent skill level with Excel (graphing, Pivot Tables) and PowerPoint presentation design.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong mathematic and analytical skills
- Resourceful & ability to quickly learn new platforms
Acento offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits package. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
The safety of our employees is paramount. For the foreseeable future, we are all working remotely with plans to eventually come back to the office in a hybrid model .
- How many years of Advertising Agency or Media experience do you have?
- Media planning: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
About the Company
Company: Acento Advertising –
Company Location: Remote