Marketing Specialist Job in Bloomington, IN at Weddle Bros. –
The Marketing Specialist will promote Weddle’s achievements and initiatives through strategic use of traditional and digital marketing vehicles. This position will work with Leadership and Business Development to communicate our History, Culture, and Capabilities to both build new relationships and cultivate existing relationships. The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for ensuring brand consistency across multiple platforms, materials, and functions. This position will help streamline and complete existing marketing needs as well as help develop future programs and initiatives. This is a full-time position based in Bloomington, IN.
- Collaborates with Leadership and Business Development to create, update, and finalize proposals and promotional materials.
- Manage deadlines of multiple RFPs/RFQs an ensure consistency with company branding
- Proactively manage and cultivate social media accounts
- Update and curate existing website
- Compose and update templated forms for jobsite use
- Create and implement internal campaigns, communications and initiatives
- Review documents and material from other employees for branding consistency
- Assist in identifying and implementing overall marketing creation needs
- Assist in creation of various external needs such as event sponsorships, signage, award submissions, trade show collateral, etc.
- Work with Project Managers across the company to help promote their projects within client guidelines
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Incorporate Weddle’s companywide branding initiatives into all materials
- Ensure consistent, updated appearance and style for all marketing collateral
- Implement best practices, style guides, and templates as prescribed by Leadership
- Help maintain, organize, and utilize library of standard graphic and photo elements
- · Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- · Strong people engagement and management skills
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Preferred to be proficient in Adobe Creative Suites: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat
- Basic understanding of website and social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Squarespace
- Creative and Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Quickly learn and adopt new platforms and technologies
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Design, or related field.
- Experience in managing or maintaining website and social media accounts
- Preferred 2-5 years of experience in a marketing position
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Occasional visits to project sites for progress material.
About the Company:
Weddle is an innovative and progressive construction services provider with operations in the Midwest. Primary markets are Health Care, Life Science and/or Bio Science Manufacturing and Higher Education, but we are builders at our core and deliver a wide variety of project types and project deliveries. For more than 75 years Weddle has managed complicated and multi-phase projects. As an Employee Owned Company, we enjoy the building process and recognize the uniqueness of each client and project.
Weddle Bros. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
To apply: http://www.weddlebros.com/career-posts/2021/7/9/marketing-specialist-bloomington
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
About the Company
Company: Weddle Bros. –
Company Location: Bloomington, IN