Marketing Operations Analyst Job in Remote at Waldo Photos –
Waldo is an AI-powered photo-finding phenom empowering everyone to toss their selfie sticks, put their phones back in their pockets, and simply “Live the Moment”. Utilizing facial and jersey recognition, Waldo is changing the way photos are discovered, delivered, and sold. Waldo is the only photo platform that removes all of the friction in getting photos of you, taken by others, and is creating new opportunities for camps, schools, youth sports leagues, resorts, event promoters, photographers, and everyday shutterbugs to get more value from their photos and effortlessly deliver to them to those they capture.
What We’re Looking For
We are looking for a highly analytical, detail-oriented marketing operations analyst to own all marketing analytics and reporting. You are self-motivated, a multi-tasking master, full of energy, and excited to be challenged in new ways in our fast-paced startup environment. You’ll take ownership of the marketing operations tasks, from making sure all tracking is set up on campaigns to building out reports and analyzing data to provide user-driven insights that will drive continuous iteration by the marketing team. This role is perfect for a motivated individual to get in on the ground floor of an exciting startup and learn a little bit of everything.
- Data analysis – you’ll gather and analyze data from multiple sources across the company’s marketing initiatives including Google Adwords & Analytics, Social Platforms, and Email and internal metrics.
- Growth marketing research – you’ll research unique and new methods for getting in front of audiences, presenting these to the team for implementation
- Marketing planning – you’ll create and execute various marketing plans including webinars, podcast guest spots, and conference attendance
- Technically savvy – you know how to use g-suite, love spreadsheets, and keep up with the latest SaaS
- Problem solver – you confidently take on new problems, thinking critically and looking for creative solutions while remaining self-aware of your limits and asking for help when needed
- World-class work ethic – you are driven and motivated to cross all the things off your to-do list every day
- Excellent quantitative skills
- Solid time management and prioritization skills – you’re able to handle multiple tasks and initiatives at the same time, quickly switching context often
- Great communicator and team player
- You genuinely love helping others succeed and strongly believe in the value of our product
- Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of experience
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Company’s Facebook page:
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
About the Company
Company: Waldo Photos –
Company Location: Remote