Marketing Manager Job in at Amazon.com Services LLC – 3.6
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, economics, business, engineering and/or relevant field of study
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in acquisition and/or performance marketing
- Professional experience working with Excel and manipulating data in order to perform analysis
The Amazon Books Education team is seeking a creative, highly-motivated, data-driven marketer with a proven ability to develop, test, launch, and optimize marketing programs with an attention to detail. We are seeking an individual who will deliver data-driven acquisition strategies across multiple marketing channels (i.e. email, search, social, SEO, on-site, etc.) and drive alignment with internal stakeholders in order to optimize current campaigns, launch new programs with a goal of acquiring new student customers. The ideal candidate is analytical, enthusiastic, has strong writing skills, and a passion for customer engagement.
As the owner of Education and Textbooks marketing, you must be able to work at a strategic level (using customer behavior to generate bold and innovative ideas for growth) and at the tactical level (optimizing campaigns with merchandising tools, analyzing traffic data and solving problems). A successful candidate will have a high degree of organization and the ability to dive deep into data, while simultaneously thinking creatively. They will possess great project management and influencing skills to work across multiple teams to achieve success.
- Build out cross-channel strategies that maximize discoverability and conversion for Textbooks and Education offers
- Own the planning and execution of marketing programs that will drive long-term success
- Use analytical insights to create actionable strategies that will help increase campaign effectiveness against marketing goals
- Flawlessly execute marketing campaigns, running A/B tests to optimize creative and campaign targeting
- Analyze insights to drive an informed marketing strategy based on key metrics, historical data, and trend reporting.
- Oversee concept and creative development of campaign materials to create compelling and effective marketing content
- Own reporting of key content and marketing metrics to the leadership team and broader organization
- Earn trust and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholder teams to drive program support
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
- Experience with Email and Affiliate marketing, Social Media, SEO, and Digital Advertising
- Proven experience in managing performance-oriented campaigns
- Aptitude with basic SQL queries
- Proven experience working with marketing tools including email, web analytics, CRM, and marketing automation platforms · Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously
- Proven ability to build, execute, and scale cross-functional marketing programs
- Ability to manage time and multiple priorities with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us .
About the Company
Company: Amazon.com Services LLC – 3.6