Marketing Executive Job in Blackburn at B & C Solicitors –
You’ll have a genuine passion for marketing and a positive attitude, with excellent organizational skills in order to prioritise workload. Having excellent communication, writing and analytical skills (Excel) is essential. You’ll have a great attention to detail and a proactive personality.
Previous experience in a digital marketing role (1-2 years+).
Excellent prioritization skills, able to work to deadlines and under pressure without compromising on quality.
Good communication and presentation skills.
Excellent team player – able to work with and support other team members.
A working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
High level of numeracy and analytical skills.
You’ll be familiar with (and competent in) all the main activities that drive incremental revenue, profit and ROI from global paid social & search platforms, including in the following key areas:
Revenue Growth: Your expertise in developing and executing strategies that deliver high quality traffic will drive revenue and conversions. You’ll be motivated by the numbers and the results.
Technical capability: Accountability for optimising social & search activities in relevant platforms will keep your skills keen and honed, and your support for the team will include bid management technology algorithms, definition and deployment of test, recency and scaling campaigns through to ad copy creative and landing page testing and more…
Your everyday: This role is not about standing still, it’s about driving forward and making great strides of incremental progress. You’ll work on Social & Search Marketing while highlighting key opportunities (and risks) and will share future plans with the commercial team. You’ll look at (and input into) ways to implement channel synergies to create a wider marketing mix. And be prepared to seek out new thinking and strategies from forums, conferences and in dialogue with your peers. The role drives change and improvement continuously.
Entrepreneurship Spirit: You will look for different ways of doing things and won’t be afraid to suggest new initiatives and strategies. Disrupters and innovators.
You should have:
- A genuine passion for PPC and Digital Marketing.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Good working knowledge of Excel (desirable).
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive with the ability to work independently.
- Create (Conceptually) and upload ads for paid Social, Paid search and Display.
- Carry out day to day maintenance tasks including cost imports and account health checks.
- Responsibility on all aspects of campaign management across paid Social, Search and display and general marketing.
- Responsibility on campaign analysis to help identify new trends and opportunities.
- Keep up to date with industry developments.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,914.00-£30,012.00 per year
- A-Level or equivalent (preferred)
Reference ID: ME/22
About the Company
Company: B & C Solicitors –
Company Location: Blackburn