Marketing Coordinator Job in Kitchener, ON at NERv Technology Inc –
NERv is creating a paradigm shift in post-operative care, utilizing the plethora of data within the body, to help in the detection of post-operative complications at their onset. Our clinically-validated platform sensing technology augments existing wound drains and catheters, providing healthcare providers with a smart monitoring tool that can support earlier detection of deadly complications and enhance the delivery of care.
We are an equal opportunity employer and have a diverse team representation across language, ethnicity, gender and nationality.
Why join NERv?
– Mission to save lives and improve patient care with technology that’s already deployed on patients in real-world settings.
– Work with a high-performing and cross-functional team that is empowered to grow, learn, and contribute across all levels of the organization.
– Gain exposure across the entire technical stack, from novel sensing technologies and proprietary hardware to mobile/web software and ML algorithms.
– Personal career-focused development and training with access to workshops, coursework, and experienced mentors/consultants.
– Health and wellbeing benefits, including vision, drugs, dental and life insurance.
– Regular offsite activities (COVID-allowing) – past events include rafting, axe-throwing, sports leagues, and the usual BBQ.
– WFH/WFO flexible hybrid model.
– Unlimited vacation and paid parental leave.
This position is open to remote hires
We’re looking for someone with solid foundations in digital and traditional marketing to work closely with our business development team in order to bring our ground-breaking medical devices to customers. This individual will help the business development team to execute on marketing initiatives, develop marketing materials, coordinate trade shows, and conduct market research. The ideal candidate will have prior experience with a wide range of marketing functions, including communications, advertising, branding, digital marketing, and social media. The marketing coordinator must be an organized multitasker able to handle many diverse projects in a dynamic environment.
This is a demanding and diverse role that includes a mix of administrative tasks, project coordination and creative work
– Assist in the implementation of the company’s brand strategy
– Conducting research to analyze competitive landscape, market trends and customer behavior and preparing reports by collecting, summarizing, and analyzing data
– Support the Business Development Manager in establishing and evaluating a marketing strategy and plan by analyzing and assembling sales forecasts, updating calendars and organizing and planning promotional presentations
– Work closely with our business development team to develop advertising, sales promotions, and marketing materials
– Coordinate the development and review of communication materials with appropriate resources
– Execute digital marketing initiatives (E-mail campaigns, SEO, social media posts, website updates, analytics, etc.)
– Support commercial team in lead generation activities, competitive intel collection, and ad hoc content creation
– Coordinate key conferences and events by identifying, assembling, and organizing requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules, and managing mailing lists to ensure event success
– Manage external agencies, contractors, and vendors to support conferences and events
– Maintain a calendar of marketing initiatives including sponsorships, events, webinars, blog posts, press releases, social media, website enhancements, and more.
These are some of the skills we are looking for in an ideal candidate. If you check some but not all of these boxes, please apply anyway!
You are detail-oriented, organized and can work independently in a fast-paced environment. You are not afraid to take the driver’s seat, love to learn and can quickly grasp new concepts as they arise during your work. If this sounds like you, we would love to meet you!
– Bachelor’s degree
– 2-4 years of relevant experience
– Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
– Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
– Ability to work very well independently and participate as a key member of a team
– Ability to interact and cope with multiple stakeholders
– Excellent organizational skills
– Meticulous and detail oriented
– Ability to learn new software tools
– Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
– Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
– Proficiency with key design tools, e.g. WordPress, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
– Experience in medical device or healthcare marketing is an asset
Job Type: Full-time
About the Company
Company: NERv Technology Inc –
Company Location: Kitchener, ON