Marketing Coordinator Job in Remote at Boxiecat LLC –
Boxiecat is a health, home and hygiene company with a mission to be good for animals, good for people and good for the planet. We are a small, family owned business with a focus on solving problems and creating the best pet care experience. We love our pets and treat them like family, which is why we use premium ingredients and materials to create the highest quality products that are healthier and better performing for the consumer and their beloved pets.
The Marketing Coordinator will work closely with our team to execute impactful communication campaigns that will drive awareness and revenue for the Boxiecat brand. This role will be responsible for the social media strategy to drive audience growth and engagement. This individual will be required to readily translate feedback from multiple stakeholders into an effective marketing experience and demonstrate ability to manage projects and improve their workflows.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
· Manages social media, advertising platforms, reviews, and email marketing.
· Manages inbound and outbound marketing initiatives through blogs, influencer.
· Manages consumer relationships and retention, reward, referral, and community building strategies.
· Oversees pre- and post-purchase consumer education.
· Help to form omnichannel strategies for promotion, sales, and revenue growth.
· Develop and support marketing initiatives with sales teams, distributors, and resellers.
· Develop and manage assets needed to successfully market products and brands across multiple channels.
· Collaborate with and manage external marketing teams including social, email, ad buying, designers, video, etc.
· Collaborate with sales teams on marketing materials and campaigns.
· Collaborate with development teams on new product research and development, assets, and go-to-market strategies.
· Collaborate with business customers on marketing initiatives, assets, and calendars.
· Continually test and improve marketing strategies through data analysis, and identification and action on trends, issues and opportunities.
· Conduct research, focus groups, and surveys to gather insights and data.
· Manage consumer and product experience across brands and products, including development of methods of listening and gathering feedback and implementation of action items based on findings in shared roll with Customer Service, Sales, Development, and Ecommerce teams.
· Manages brand amplification strategies.
· Track and steward marketing budgets.
· Manage tradeshow advertising.
· Other duties as assigned by supervisor
Qualifications, Education and Experience
· A bachelor’s degree in a business, marketing, or equivalent experience in a related field
· 2-5 years of experience in a marketing capacity
· Experience with Google AdWords
· Able to communicate professionally with customers and vendors, and work on timelines.
· Able to think creatively and communicate ideas to designers, copyrighters, and others.
· Ability to project a calm and professional demeanor regardless of the type of environment (calm or fast paced) or type of clientele.
· Skills in finding creative talent, project managing, art directing, and generally working with others as needed to follow through on ideas as a team.
· Attention to detail and high level of accuracy. Strong analytical skills.
· The ability to work independently as well as in a group environment.
· Trustworthy, honest, respectful, and flexible.
· Must possess strong work ethic, as well as cultural awareness and sensitivity.
· Must be able to be entrusted with confidential information.
· Proficient using Macs and various programs including Microsoft Office and the ability to effectively work on spreadsheets, word processing, networking, and e-mail programs. Experience with Adobe, Search and Display ad platforms, Email platforms, Salesforce, Slack, Evernote, Adobe Creative Apps , and other software is preferred.
This will be a remote position as we continue to evaluate our working environment during COVID-19. There may be consideration for permanent remote work. Candidates must be local to the Greater Los Angeles area.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $31,456.00 – $65,296.00 per year
About the Company
Company: Boxiecat LLC –
Company Location: Remote