Marketing Assistant Job in Houston, TX at CMC Development & Construction Corporation LLC –
Full-timeEstimated: $35,000 – $46,000 a year4 hours ago
- Time management
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Adobe Illustrator
- Communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
Full Job Description
The Marketing Assistant will be responsible for all general marketing and administrative activities as directed by the Executive Director of Business Development. This individual will be responsible for creating all marketing and business development collateral in addition to assembly and printing of all printed proposals.
- Print, assemble and file all physical proposals as needed.
- Operate and maintain the copier for all of Marketing and Business Development printing needs.
- Collaborate with Preconstruction Assistant on all proposals at each stage of completion and provide feedback in improving the proposal end-product
- Provide writeups for resumes, project sheets, awards submissions, company newsletter and other marketing materials as directed.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns through digital marketing such as social media and website content
- Maintain the inventory of all marketing supplies including binders, binding materials, labels, ink, and other related items.
- Maintain the supply of pre-printed marketing assets including back covers, one-sheeters, financial statements, and others as required
- Bachelor’s or related degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Technical or Creative Writing or in a technical AEC related field.
- Candidate must be punctual, persistent, tactful, and enthusiastic.
- Candidate must have good written and verbal communication skills as well be organized.
- Candidate must have good collaboration skills working among teams and different people inside and outside of the firm.
- Must be competent in use of Microsoft software.
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Previous experience working on construction related proposals.
- Good time management skills and ability to balance short term deadlines against long term goals.
- Works well without close supervision.
Job Type: Full-time
About the Company
Company: CMC Development & Construction Corporation LLC –
Company Location: Houston, TX