Marketing and Communications Coordinator Job in Toronto, ON at Bloom Group Community –
Are you a marketing and communications professional looking to do meaningful work?
Are you motivated to work where you can make a positive difference in your community?
Are you looking to be part of a dynamic team where you can develop your skills and maximize your potential?
As a key member of the Development and Communications department, the Marketing and Communications Co-ordinator assists the organization in reaching its resource development, marketing and communications goals and objectives, elevating our brand profile and building sound donor relationships to sustain and grow the organization and our impact in the community.
If you are:
· A wordsmith with a creative flare and a good sense of design principles
· A go-getter who takes initiative while remaining flexible and adaptive
· A problem solver who is driven to get to the root of the issue and offer creative solutions
· A naturally curious person with the nose of an investigative reporter to sniff out the story
· A person who attends to the details while keeping an eye on the big picture
· Passionate about helping the marginalized and advancing social justice
Then we want to hear from you!
The following skills are also important:
Strong social media skills
Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills for all media
Exceptional communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
Strong project management skills, with the ability to multi-task and work under competing priorities and deadlines
Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Ability to work effectively with multiple stakeholders including: board members, program staff, volunteers, donors, and clients; sensitivity to working with people from diverse and vulnerable communities
Ability to handle confidential material with discretion
Experience managing external relationships with printers, web designers, writers, photographers, graphic designers, and other suppliers
Strong computer literacy skills – particularly with Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, WordPress and Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere Pro
Flexibility with work schedule. Some evening work may be required for special events and committee meetings
Ability to work with, and empathize with people suffering from abuse, poverty, family violence, cross-cultural issues, misuse (addictions), AIDS, and other life-limiting illnesses, mental illness, and the grief process.
This is a hybrid position with flexible work-from-home options.
We offer a competitive salary with full benefits, including a pension plan.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $36,085.42-$89,906.38 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Toronto, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- public relations: 1 year (preferred)
About the Company
Company: Bloom Group Community –
Company Location: Toronto, ON