Manager, Internal Communications Job in Montréal, QC at CGI Inc
City: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Position ID: J0121-0948
Employment Type: Full Time
The Manager, Internal Communications, you will be part of the Canadian Marketing and Communications team, dedicated to supporting a variety of business units within Canada.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Develop & deliver engaging communications strategies driven by business objectives
- Create a communications calendar that ensures cohesion with global and Canadian priorities
- Plan and execute leadership town halls (quarterly), including sourcing and building content, and overall coordination
- Plan and coordinate CGI’s annual all-member meeting
- Produce, edit and distribute local/regional newsletters
- Create and execute communications plans for special campaigns, including CSR programs and initiatives
- Develop and roll-out a variety of communications materials, including executive presentations/communications, newsletters, memos, announcements, town hall presentations, videos, speaking remarks
- Act as a content manager for the CGI Intranet, responsible for ensuring that all approved content is up-to-date, accessible, accurate and complete.
- Serve as a brand ambassador by consistently using CGI brand standards in all communications and events.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor in Communications or equivalent work experience
- Bilingual: French & English
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent writing, proofreading & editing skills in both French and English
- Able to synthesize ideas and thoughts
- Must be able to perform under pressure and tight schedules
- Dedicated to the success of the team – Involves demonstrating a desire to dedicate time and energy to accomplish goals, tasks, assignments, etc.
- Flexible – is open to change, enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks, anticipates and adjusts to problems and roadblocks;
- Work effectively with senior executives, as well as multiple stakeholders across a global company, and create executive-ready content
- Creative and resourceful at finding the right stakeholders and building a strong network to facilitate cross-group collaboration.
- Experience utilizing Microsoft SharePoint to create and manage web content
- Experience managing external web/video conferencing vendors and executing flawless virtual meetings
- Experience creating internal videos
- Familiarity with the foundations of solid graphic design; hands-on experience with relevant design software.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
About the Company
Company: CGI Inc
Company Location: Montréal, QC