Management Consultant Job at Cascadia Partners Vancouver, BC
We see consulting differently
is a boutique consulting firm founded by industry veterans who wanted to focus on creating local impact. We bring specialized expertise to a broad cross-section of local industries, and Cascadians find it rewarding to see the impact of our work where we live. Our work focuses on five practice areas: . All consultants contribute to all practice areas, which keeps us continuously learning from one another.
We are seeking both experienced and juniorconsultants for our Vancouver and Victoria offices.
How we work
We believe in incorporating in our work. We are a high-performing team who works hard and delivers high-quality work for our clients; we also have fun and enjoy spending time together. Cascadia retains a startup culture and strives to hire people who are eager to contribute and grow the firm and its culture. Our consultants contribute to firm building activities like developing internal systems, business development, brand awareness and client expansion.
What we do
At Cascadia, you’ll work in small teams to identify, define, and clearly articulate client problems and then develop creative solutions to address these challenges. Together, you will help clients improve their performance and help them realize their goals.
We strive to create value for our clients and build long-term partnerships with various engagement lengths from several weeks to several months. Most of our clients are in BC, so we travel less than other consultants, however onsite work with clients and some travel within BC may be required.
A consultant’s responsibilities span the following:
- High-Quality Work Product – care about your output; work to make it exceptional
- Analyze and Synthesize Client Information – thoroughly understand client context and details; undertake meaningful analysis that will inform the direction of change
- Communicate Clearly and Succinctly – prepare and present material that highlights key insights
- Invest in Growing the Firm – contribute to business development, organizational culture, and external firm awareness
- Support Our Team – collaborate with colleagues and clients professionally and harmoniously
- Employ High-Performance Standards – provide and receive feedback to continuously develop your skills and improve the quality of deliverables and outcomes
- Learn Continuously – convey humility, unwavering positive attitude, and a drive for improvement
What we are looking for
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and create an inclusive environment
- The ability to communicate complex ideas effectively to a variety of audiences
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with strategic, operational, and financial acumen
- A self-starter comfortable creating clarity and driving to solutions in an environment of ambiguity
- Entrepreneurial spirit and desire to learn and grow
- Established research, analysis, and report writing skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Advanced degrees preferred
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
Your application should include:
- Cover Letter
- Recent Academic Transcript for recent graduates (screenshot of grades is sufficient)
- Health Care Spending Account (HCSA)
- Extended Healthcare Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Group Life, AD&D, Critical Illness Insurance, Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off Benefits
- Summer fun days
About the Company
Company: Cascadia Partners
Company Location: Vancouver, BC