Learning Business Partner EUCF Job in Barcelona, Barcelona provincia at Amazon EU SARL (Spain Branch)
- A completed Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or proven experience working in Amazon
- Project-management experience in a matrix organization
- Proven ability to negotiate agreement
- Proven ability to deal with ambiguity and competing priorities
- Proven ability to actively use business metrics and or talent metrics, and training data to track, trend, and manage impact of training efforts
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience partnering with and presenting to executives, business leaders and stakeholders
Do you have in depth knowledge of day-to-day operations in a Fulfillment Centers and want to make a move to Operations Talent Development? Are you passionate about working with people, data and analytics? Do you thrive on demonstrating ‘bottom line’ business impact of your work?
As a Learning Business Partner, you will be responsible for collaborating closely with SEU leaders, HR and local learning teams to drive our programs such as Earn Trust, Empower and IMPACT. The Learning Business Partner is an active member of the EU CF Talent Development Team, driving and supporting network-wide talent development, learning and performance enhancing solutions. Successful candidates will work on creative, hands-on solutions, use their in-depth understanding of Operations and a scientific and apply data-driven approaches to solution development.
Stakeholder management and leading initiatives at a SEU and EU level are key aspects of this role. The Learning Business Partner will be skilled in driving business transformations, influences stakeholders through speaking the business language and building relationships and provides mentorship to others.
In your day to day, you will…
Support talent development across SEU FCs for frontline leaders by understanding and eliminating barriers
Manage collection of, interpret and analyze business data to report conclusions and make recommendations based on findings.
Produce written reports to communicate and gain support for solutions, measurement and evaluation plans
Select, design and deploy appropriate mechanisms to measure learning impact
Leverage science and data driven approaches to design and deploy learning and performance solutions.
Use rapid design and distribution methods (virtual, classroom, blended and multi-media) that best suit CF needs and which tangibly and positively impact performance.
Build deployment processes which scale as well as minimize development and deployment time for new learning or communication and which enable learners and their leaders to own development
- The successful candidate can be located in any SEU FC building.
- Master/PH.D in Education, Research, and/or Data Sciences
- Operations Experience
- Experience formulating and implementing training/performance improvement strategies, technologies, methodologies, and procedures for standardization and delivery throughout the organization
- Experience with Experimental Design & Research
- Experience creating e-learning content using tools such as Storyline, Camtasia, Animation Software and the Adobe Creative Cloud
About the Company
Company: Amazon EU SARL (Spain Branch)
Company Location: Barcelona, Barcelona provincia