Lead Carpenter Job in Vancouver, BC at Tyrrell Projects Inc. –
TPI is a dynamic, full service construction management firm.
We are looking for highly motivated, skilled individuals who are looking for career advancement and can contribute to our innovative culture and team.
We specialize in highly detailed architectural projects that demand creative, passionate, and committed people.
We offer a positive, forward-thinking work environment – our offices are centrally located in Olympic Village, with job sites throughout the Lower Mainland.
Our LEAD CARPENTERS have;
– 3 or more years of Carpentry experience
– 1 or more years of Supervisory experience
– Experience in custom residential or commercial TI construction setting
– Their own transportation, able to travel to job sites
– Basic hand tools as a necessity, power tools as an asset
– Knowledge of mechanical, envelope and finishing systems an asset
As well as the following attributes;
– Assertive and level-headed, you are an innovative problem solver with strong attention to detail
– Organised with excellent time and task management, you always follow through
– You are invested in ongoing learning and growth, and committed to being part of a collaborative work environment
– Maintaining transparent, positive relationships with colleagues, trade partners and clients matters to you
Duties will include;
– Providing direction and support to Carpenters and Labourers
– Collaborating with Site Supervisors and Project Managers to achieve excellent standards
– Carry out all aspects of the construction process, including but not limited to;
– Demolition, Structural framing, Finishing
– Read, understand and give direction based off a set of drawings
– Understanding of both BC Building Code & Vancouver By Laws
This position is full time, with 40+ hours a week available.
TPI has worked on projects from Langley through to Whistler.
We currently have work sites throughout South Surrey, Cloverdale, West Vancouver, North Vancouver and Downtown. A requirement of the position is that you are able to travel to site as needed.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Are you able to travel to job sites as listed in the job description?
- Supervisory: 1 year (preferred)
- custom residential and/or commercial tenant improvement: 1 year (preferred)
- Carpentry: 3 years (required)
About the Company
Company: Tyrrell Projects Inc. –
Company Location: Vancouver, BC