Junior Graphic Designer Job in New York, NY at Xcelerated Options –
- Hours/Shift/Days: Monday – Thursday, 9:00 AM – 05 PM, the Expected time commitment is 30 hours per week.
- Expected length: 6-12 months
- Any possibility of permanent placement? maybe
- Location: Hybrid/ New York, NY 10022. Much of the work will be done remotely but would like the possibility of someone who can come in occasionally (No more than 1-2 days a week)
Design and Creative Services is looking to hire a Junior Designer contingent worker to produce design assets and collateral that represent the mission of Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (MSK) across digital, print, and multimedia platforms. The Junior Designer will work under the supervision of the Art Director to support design and production across internal and external communications and brand experiences. The Junior Designer will work proactively and independently as well as in a collaborative environment with stakeholders across the institution in the completion of responsibilities.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the design and execution of projects from design exploration and concept development through final delivery.
- Consistently ensure that all design solutions meet brand requirements.
- Retouching, resizing, and editing of photography for web and social media graphics.
- Design and production of business operating materials including business cards, letterhead, certificates, diplomas, etc.
- Sharing and preparing logo files to spec.
- Creating original designs for internal initiatives, planning, and events.
- Effectively communicates with professional staff and team members in creating production schedules, developing printing cost estimates, and materials specifications.
- Knowledge and utilization of key software, best practices for design, and print and digital production
- Comfortable and adaptable to work from existing design materials and templates
- Handles pre-flight formatting of print materials, reviewing proofs to ensure quality control, press checks and preparing publication content for online versions
- Ensures work meets design direction, brand specifications, requirements of the project and includes all necessary reviews and
- Appropriately archives and files projects upon completion of
- Ensures compliance with appearance releases, HIPPAA, copyright and trademark
- Education Level Major/Area of Study Years of Experience Experience Details Required Preferred Or Bachelor’s Degree 2-4 years
- Master’s Degree Less than 2 years
- High School Diploma / GED Medical photo/Graphics 7-10 years Medical photo/Graphics X
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $32.00 – $34.00 per hour
- Graphic design: 2 years (Required)
- Adobe Creative Suite: 2 years (Preferred)
- editing of photography for web and social media graphics: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location
Speak with the employer
+91 (732) 305-8964
About the Company
Company: Xcelerated Options –
Company Location: New York, NY