Intermediate Digital Designer Job in Vancouver, BC at TBA Digital Inc. –
TBA Digital is looking for a skilled digital designer to help execute high-quality interaction design needs for our clients.
We are looking for a junior/intermediate, permanent full-time position at our Vancouver location. You must be able to work in our studio Monday to Friday — telecommuting is not an option, only local candidates will be considered.
Valid work permit required.
You will collaborate with project managers, developers, and other creatives in our studio to develop original concepts, pitch them to clients, and follow your ideas through to a solid example of work you’d be proud to show.
You’re enthusiastic and highly adaptable, looking to contribute talent and energy to our experienced creative team..
- 2+ years design experience working in either a startup/agency setting
- Strong team communication skills
- A sharp eye for design and user experience
- Strong knowledge of designing for iOS, Android and web platforms
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite tools
- Prototyping experience with InVision or similar tools
Nice to Have:
- Front-end development understanding
- Motion design
- 3D modelling
We are TBA Digital. We take complex ideas and turn them into compelling on screen experiences through motion, websitesand apps. We’ve been doing it since 1995.
We are passionate about digital, it is what we know and what we’re great at. It’s why companies like GE, Shell, Bayer and hundreds of others choose us to create and execute at the highest level from project conception to final delivery.
Include a cover letter, attach or link to your resume and portfolio.
We thank everyone for their interest in this role, but only selected applicants will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Design: 2 years (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
About the Company
Company: TBA Digital Inc. –
Company Location: Vancouver, BC