Interior Designer Job at Studio Monochrome – Cape Town, Western Cape
Studio Monochrome, a boutique interior design studio in Cape Town, is looking for an excellent and experienced Interior Designer to join our team.
Primary responsibilities include the development of concept design, drawings, and specifications, as well as guiding projects to completion in an accurate and timely manner.
Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design
- 5+ years of interior design experience
- Experience collaborating in multiple team environments
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, and 3D rendering (Revit experience is essential)
- Proficient in space planning principles and design development• Strong knowledge of materials, finishes, and FF&E
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills• Strong organizational and time management skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment• Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Passion for design and ability to stay current in trends
- Creative conceptual designer
- Experience with overseeing a small team
We offer growth opportunities, and a great culture. Compensation will be based on experience. If you meet the qualifications for this position and are looking for an exciting challenge, please submit your resume and portfolio for consideration!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From R22,000.00 per month
Application Deadline: 2023/03/26
About the Company
Company: Studio Monochrome –
Company Location: Cape Town, Western Cape