Innovation Architect, Intermediate Job in Montréal, QC at CGI Inc
City: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Position ID: J1220-0864
Employment Type: Full Time
Are you passionate about reaching new heights, innovation, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a versatile technical player & a bold thinker able to interact with clients, present innovative solutions and lead the development of prototypes and pilots?
If you answered yes to these questions, this is your unique opportunity to join a vibrant team of professionals working together to lead the growth and innovative transformation of our clients.
The successful candidate must possess a unique combination of deep technical skills and business acumen as well as a do-what-it-takes attitude to drive innovation for our clients. You will be running client / partners / and internal visits in the CGI Innovation Center in Montreal and execute information technology consulting mandates in the innovation area.
WHO YOU ARE :
- You have a passion for creativity and innovation
- You have a growth mindset – you master the emerging technology concepts and have the ability to train others on them, if required
- You have exceptional communications skills and strive to maximize the value you bring to any challenge
- You have a solid relationship building and influencing skills with a proven ability to work within a matrixed organization
- You’re a people person – you love meeting new people and collaborating with clients and team members on cracking tough challenges in exciting and sometimes stressful environments
- You are fast and highly flexible and you’re adept at prioritizing your time against the highest impact work
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING :
- Plan and execute client / partners / and internal visits while providing guidance on a wide spectrum of innovations and technology solutions across multiple industries
- Support any other type of events in the Innovation Center (VIPs, Workshops, CGI dedicated events, etc.)
- Provide internal or external innovation demonstration sessions and organize lunch & learns
- Participate in solution envisioning & design sessions both internally and externally with clients
- Play a key role in improving the technological architecture of the innovation center
- Implement best practices in innovation and lead the development of prototypes and pilots both internally and externally
- Design and develop proof of concepts (PoC) that align to CGIs’ innovation objectives and client commitments
- Act as a subject master in emerging technologies including Cloud, Internet of Things (IoT), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solutions support
- Contribute to Design Thinking Workshops and actively engage and encourage customer participation in innovation initiatives
- Be a strong ambassador of the CGI Innovation Center in Montreal
- Promote a positive working environment and creative thinking.
WHAT YOU BRING :
- IT-related education or industry certification
- 3 to 7 years’ experience in technology consulting services or professional software development experience
- 3 or more years in a customer facing leadership role (i. e. Solutions Architect, Sales Engineer, Service Delivery Architect)
- Sound knowledge of new technologies such as Cloud, IoT, AI, RPA, etc.
- Experience with various programming languages (e.g. Java, .NET Framework, etc.)
- Expertise and hands on experience with various platforms including Operating Systems, Desktop/Web/Mobile interfaces, and Cloud offerings (Microsoft Azure and/or Amazon AWS) – certification an asset
- Track record of providing technology solutions that offers value for clients
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to think practically
- Excellent speaking, listening, and interpersonal communication skills
- Detail-oriented and diligent individual who is able to multi-task effectively
- Ability to design and navigate through conflicting priorities in a fast-changing environment
- Experience working effectively in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed individual
- Bilingual (French and English) is essential
- The Intermediate Innovation Architect must be based in Montreal, QC, Canada
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
About the Company
Company: CGI Inc
Company Location: Montréal, QC