Inbound Marketing Strategist Job in Remote at New Breed – 5.0
Inbound Marketing Strategist
New Breed is a fast-growing revenue performance management firm seeking to hire experienced and talented individuals. We have roles for people with various skill sets, and we can work with you to identify where/how yours can fit with our organization. New Breed believes in giving our team members the opportunity to forge their own paths, allowing them to add value and make an impact every day.
In this role, you’ll deliver high-quality inbound solutions (KPI’s, website and blog analytics, reporting, campaigns) to address our client’s business challenges and marketing objectives. You’ll work across departments to create a unified strategy for coordinating inbound campaigns, ensuring scope and budget are met.
In this role you will:
- Ensure customer success and be the primary point of contact for a portfolio of B2B technology companies.
- Responsible for creating project schedules, coordinating deliverables, and facilitating resources for your portfolio of B2B technology companies.
- Identify client’s business objectives, challenges, and key success metrics.
- Provide inbound best practices, with the strategic intent of delivering high-quality inbound assets.
- Provide proactive recommendations based on marketing analytics and inbound assessment to address key business and marketing challenges.
- Develop inbound performance reports to analyze and monitor inbound strategy effectiveness and identify strategies to fill the gaps.
- Drive upgraded revenue from service upsells and existing service solution retention.
- Develop incredible partnerships with retainer customers to ensure ongoing client success & service.
- Write blog posts and assist with other internal marketing initiatives.
A strong candidate will have:
- Technical aptitude and working knowledge of CRM, marketing automation and analytics tools.
- Experience in successfully growing relationships and creating customer success for multiple clients.
- Current understanding of inbound marketing and sales strategies, best practices, and associated resources.
- Proactive in identifying opportunities for improvement and taking them to the next level.
- Flexible and adaptable in managing your time and schedule in a rapidly-changing environment.
- Always ready to take on a new challenge, with the intuition and good judgment to get through it successfully.
- Outstanding communication skills, incredible listening skills, strong writing skills and excellent quantitative skills.
- Emotionally intelligent, innovative and committed to always moving the needle.
Where you’ll work:
Our ideal candidate will be located in New England. We’re also open to hiring in the following states: New York, North Carolina, Florida, Indiana, Tennessee, Texas.
Work remotely or join our local team in Burlington, VT and spend your day on our state-of-art campus on the shores of Lake Champlain. If you live close to our office, we also offer fully remote work options for our local team, or you can choose a hybrid model and split your time between working from your home and our office!
What’s in it for you?
- Unlimited PTO, top-tier benefits, competitive salary, 401k, and more!
- A community dedicated to expanding our own experiences, learning and growing based on the following belief: Individuals can realize their full potential only when given the freedom to apply the full breadth of their unique life experiences to their work; therefore, it is our responsibility to reflect, support and advance this diversity.
- Opportunities for growth: We enable our team members to build their dream job at New Breed, and opportunities for advancement can span beyond just demonstrating rockstar performance. We are proud to offer “tours of duty,” an active plan designed to provide team members with a clearly defined path to build new skills and grow across the organization.
- Join a team of passionate people, hone your craft, and make a direct impact on some of the world’s fastest-growing technology and software companies.
Job Type: Full-time
About the Company
Company: New Breed – 5.0
Company Location: Remote