GRAPHIC DESIGNER and VIDEO EDITOR Job in Mississauga, ON at NEEZO Studios Inc.
NEEZO Studios is an award-winning creative studio and architectural visualization firm specializing in: 3D renderings, animation, virtual reality, interactive content for film studios and television, real estate builders/developers and retail clients.
Do you currently work at an ad agency that focuses on real estate marketing for builders and developers? Are you tired of the 60-90 minute commute to/from the office? If so, come join us in Mississauga–Canada’s 6th largest city, deemed Ontario’s most hip/urban suburb…a.k.a hipurbia. You’ll be a part of an exceptionally talented team, with no egos, just lots of talent, fun, creative-experimentation, daily learnings, growth and feeling proud of your day’s work.
NEEZO Studios is looking for a talented, enthusiastic, organized and self-driven GRAPHIC DESIGNER and VIDEO EDITOR (if you can skillfully perform both job functions, your resume will rise to the top of the pile). The ideal candidate will be an expert in motion graphics and photo editing and thrive in a deadline-driven environment. Candidates will liaise with Studio Directors, Account Managers and our Marketing team to create various assets for print and digital marketing needs.
Creative Duties and Responsibilities
- motion graphics for our animation projects
- print materials for magazine ads
- real estate site signage, sales centre signage, a-frames
- digital materials for online ads, social media and e-blasts
- demo reels for our animation projects
- lifestyle videos for our real estate clients
- expert photo manipulation to seamlessly integrate Entourage elements to architectural renderings
- design layouts based on existing creative templates
- 2D site plans and floor plans from architectural CAD files is an asset
- be a strategic problem solver who is self-motivated, productive, efficient, and thrives on process and attention to detail
- have an eye for aesthetics, revisions, consistency and details.
- offer strong organizational and time management skills, particularly in handling various projects and deadlines
- ability to work well within a fast paced, dynamic, deadline oriented environment
- possess excellent communication skills with the ability to present ideas in a clear concise manner and can understand and follow directions
- ability to work well with a team and willingness to take initiative and work independently
- degree in graphic design, film editing, fine arts, graphic arts, or equivalent preferred or combination of education and relevant experience
- 3+ years of related experience in a creative environment (ideally a real estate marketing ad agency)
- possess strong typography and layout skills, ability to deliver high quality work.
- need to be passionate about the work that is being produced
- outstanding organization in project management, file-organization and archiving skills are an absolute must
- HTML5 and web design experience is an asset
- must be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident in Canada or possess a valid work visa to work in Canada.
- candidates must also be able to work at our headquarters in Mississauga (Greater Toronto Area), Ontario, Canada
- only applications with a portfolio will be considered
The ideal candidate(s) must have an extensive working knowledge of Adobe Suite programs including:
As well as knowledge and proficiency in:
- 3DS Max, V-Ray and Corona an asset but not required
- Still and Video Photography an asset but not required
- Audio recording and editing an asset but not required
- Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, and Google Suite
- D-Rock’s (Gary Vee) slick style of video editing
What We Offer and How To Apply
- highly versatile opportunity to grow and shape your career in a ground-breaking, creative environment
- competitive salary and benefits
- a culturally friendly and fun atmosphere (video games and sports activities during breaks)
Please email all resumes, portfolios and demo reels with the subject “Graphic Designer and/or Video Editor”. Cover letter must include salary expectations.
For more information about NEEZO Studios, go to http://www.neezostudios.com
We thank everyone for their interest, however, due to the high volume of resumes and portfolios we receive, only those candidates under consideration will be contacted. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Video Editing: 3 years (Preferred)
About the Company
Company: NEEZO Studios Inc.
Company Location: Mississauga, ON