Graphic Designer Job in Canterbury at I Do Marketing –
I Do Marketing has a great reputation with businesses throughout Kent for providing outstanding outsourced marketing manager services.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, and awesome Graphic Designer Marketing Manager to join our team.
We help our clients with both online and offline marketing and the design work spans both.
We are looking for someone with both exceptional graphic design skills plus experience and an interest in marketing. We are seeking someone who wants to get involved in discussions, brings ideas to the table and enjoys digging deep into marketing insights for our clients. We have always exceeded our client’s expectations with our design work and want to maintain this, for this reason, this role requires someone with experience and skills in both areas.
You must have the following skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, art, or similar discipline
- Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills
- 7+ years experience (academic and professional) with design software, including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, etc.
- Proven experience with graphic design, with a strong portfolio of work
- Proven experience in an agency setting or marketing role
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Organisational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in often a fast-paced environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
As a Graphic Designer Marketing Manager, you will:
Collaborate, brainstorm, and develop strategies with our team and/or clients to create eye-catching visuals for a variety of products and activities. Including a wide range of mediums that may include developing new brands/logos/corporate identities, web pages, presentations, social media templates, signage, internal and external email communication, newsletters, and marketing materials
We are a close-knit company and you’ll be working closely with our fantastic team and ideally you should have over 7 years of experience to ensure we can hit the ground running.
We’d love you to come with a desire to continue to grow your skill set with ongoing education and training.
If you have a portfolio please send this with your CV so we can see you are proud of your work.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Salary: Up to £35,000.00 per month
- Graphic design: 7 years (required)
- Marketing: 7 years (required)
Application deadline: 18/08/2022
Expected start date: 01/09/2022
About the Company
Company: I Do Marketing –
Company Location: Canterbury