Graphic Communication Co-Worker Job in Ottawa, ON at IKEA
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience in Internal Communications, Marketing, a Graphics studio or Agency or similar position
- You have some experience with Adobe Creative Suite (and are generally quite technology-savvy)
- You have an amazing attention for detail and are consistent with your approach
- You have an obvious creative flair (in fact you’re already translating this wordy job ad into a visual illustration right now in your mind…)
- You can effortlessly juggle multiple priorities while keeping a smile on your face
- You work well with deadlines and can organize and prioritize your workload all by yourself (and well!)
- You understand how to work in a matrixed environment, both with internal and external stakeholders, as well as external vendors
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
- Your ultimate objective is to contribute to our visual identity and communicate an idea or written policy, for example, in an effective, clear and interesting visual way, always delighting and exceeding our internal and external customer’s expectations.
- Plan, implement and evaluate store communication, making sure they convey the benefits of the IKEA Concept while enhancing the product range presentation
- Continuously work to improve current processes, guidelines, and global standards
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders where needed
- Actively contribute to our sustainability commitment
- Ensure alignment with the Unit and Country Business objectives
- Assist and support with other duties as required
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
Our team is the voice of IKEA. We use words, pictures and videos to tell the story about IKEA, to build our brand and inspire people with our offer. We bounce ideas back and forth, we challenge each other and we are crazy passionate about communication. Of course we’re also the ones who make sure to keep all our fellow co-workers informed, engaged and connected in a constantly changing business environment.
JUST SO YOU KNOW
In the IKEA world, this position is officially referred to as: Graphic Communications Co-worker
Please note: This position requires the submission of a satisfactory criminal record check. A record under the Criminal Code and/or other federal offence record(s) does not automatically mean you will be ineligible for the position.
About the Company
Company Location: Ottawa, ON