Freelance Web Designer Job in Remote at Popmenu Inc –
Freelance Web Designer
Who we are:
Popmenu is an early-stage, venture-backed SaaS in the restaurant/hospitality sector. We help restaurants take real-time control of their menu and turn it into an essential tool for attracting and engaging guests. We are looking to expand our team of freelance web designers who create beautiful, responsive and ADA conformant websites using our proprietary platform and pre-established themed templates.
What we need help with:
Our clients come to us for help in amplifying their restaurant’s online presence. We need innovative and resourceful designers to help our team convey our client’s brand in engaging ways through their website. You will work with Popmenu staff who communicate directly with our clients so you can focus on creating impactful and attractive sites!
This is your contracting opportunity if you…
- Are looking for a steady stream of projects – Websites take 2-3 hours on average to build and we have a LOT of new clients coming onboard. We looking for freelancers who have the capacity to design several websites per week.
- Have an eye for design – We’re looking for designers with a portfolio of creative and unique web designs. We want to make sure we create a “wow moment” for clients when they see their brand site.
- Have solid front-end development skills – You need to know HTML, CSS and Chrome DevTools but we will show you how to use our platform to build sites. We will provide graphic and photo resources to enhance your designs!
- Have access to a computer and a stable internet connection – This job is fully flexible and remote and you need to make sure you have the tools you need. You should have access to image editing software.
- Are organized and reliable – We move fast and our clients have high expectations. You should have excellent time management skills to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Have great communication skills and work independently – Restaurant owners are busy people, so you need to interpret their needs quickly and ask questions if something is unknown or ambiguous. We also need to know immediately if something prohibits you from completing the project since we won’t be over your shoulder.
- Move fast and hate mistakes – There is a lot to do and you need to self-check your work to make sure it’s accurate, ADA conformant and responsive.
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible hours
- Fully remote work
- Experience with a wide variety of clients
- Endless opportunities to be creative!
We currently pay between $40-$60 per site, with additional compensation for incorporating client feedback after the initial build.
Interested? Let us know! We are currently looking to expand our group of freelance designers and would love to add you. We’re a fun bunch of folks and we’re passionate about helping independent restaurants through these difficult times by building their online presence.
Related keywords: graphic design, graphic designer, freelance graphic designer, remote graphic designer, freelance designer, graphic designer work at home, illustrator
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $12.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Can you provide a link to your Web Design portfolio?
- Web Design: 1 year (Required)
Full Time Opportunity:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Company’s Facebook page:
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
About the Company
Company: Popmenu Inc –
Company Location: Remote