Field Sales Expert Job at Mosaic Brampton, ON
Field Sales Expert
Mosaic North America is a Sales and Merchandising, and Experiential Marketing agency that utilizes our considerable expertise, proven best practices and leading-edge technology to execute brand relevant selling, merchandising and event marketing programs across all retail channels and business-to-business.
Reckitt has made it their responsibility and purpose to help people live healthier lives. We want you to be part of our Reckitt Team, and push health forward. Help us drive consumer health forward through your strong retail relationships and passion to achieve fantastic results. As the Retail Field Sale’s Expert, you are the eyes and ears and hands at retail for Reckitt. You will bring your passion and energy for retail sales to work with you every day and interact with store managers to ensure our brands are well represented, available on shelf and displayed. The successful candidate will own the very important Toronto Central FT Territory. Hours are approximately 40 weekly, Monday to Friday during regular daytime retail business hours. This is a 1-year contract position with a retention bonus of $1000 after 6-month completion.
This role requires an organized and energetic individual who can learn quickly and demonstrate the following skills and requirements:
- Proven ability to develop positive & productive working relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Work with many stakeholders and take direction well
- Ownership & accountability of your retail territory. Plan to succeed!
- Access to a vehicle and can make multiple store visits each day
- Ability to work Monday to Friday (During retail daytime hours)
Some of the day-to-day responsibilities may include, but not limited to, are listed below:
- Complete call reports and on-going training requirements in a timely manner, meeting all deadlines.
- Work with store managers to fix out of stock issues
- Review store level data to help build sales case for store manager
- Fix distribution voids on-shelf
- Merchandise and stock shelves when required
- Build brand presence through interactions with new and existing customers.
- Assist and support customers with any questions or concerns.
- Present, promote and sell products
- Understand KPI Targets and work to achieve those targets in every call
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Stay in touch via email & phone with Field Manager daily / weekly, whenever required by Field Manager
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience as Field Sales Representative for Consumer-Packaged Goods (CPG) company
- Proficient with using technology, using a tablet or smart device as well as data collection software
- Sales experience
- Outgoing, enthusiastic, and energetic
- Excellent Listening and Communication skills
- Ability to think outside the box and be creative
- Ability to stay focused when working alone
- Comfortable completing a criminal/credit check
To Apply: Please send resumes to
Working within a team environment is extremely important to us, and it should be to you too; we strive to hire the right candidate for the right job. We love our workplace, and we hope you will too. Please note: “We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs, to the extent required by law.”
Consistently voted one of the best places to work, Mosaic North America gives you the opportunity to work with the world’s most beloved brands that you know and use every day. Every employee is given the keys to charter new ground as they collectively live in the moment of building experiences together. We are a cast of diverse, yet like-minded individuals and we believe in taking risks, creating shared experiences not just for our clients, but for each other to guarantee we’re making the next chapter of everyone’s story the most memorable one yet.
DISCLAIMER: Acosta/ Mosaic North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Mosaic reserves the right to modify all or part of any job descriptions at its discretion in order to meet and or exceed the needs of the business.
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs, to the extent required by law
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.
About the Company
Company Location: Brampton, ON