Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) COVID-19 Testing in TV/Film Production Job in Los Angeles, CA at The Testing Company –
About the company:
The Testing Company (TTC), LLC emerged in 2020 as the first private molecular COVID-19 testing lab in Orange County. TTC performs COVID-19 testing and swabbing for TV/Film productions in the entertainment industry.
We are looking for highly competent EMTs to swab patients on location for COVID-19. Our Central Office is located on Sunset Boulevard in Hollywood. From there, Field Technicians and Swabbers (EMT/MA/LVN/RN) travel to 1-3 film/set locations around Hollywood. PPE and training will be provided.
EMTs will drive to testing locations in the greater Los Angeles area. This candidate has reliable transportation and is willing to travel.
- Calls patients back to swabbing area.
- Verify PHI/ make necessary changes.
- Performs nasal swab for a high volume of patients.
- Wears PPE and practices hand hygiene throughout the day.
- EMT Certification Required
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- CA Driver’s License.
- A competitive benefits package which includes:
- Mileage reimbursement.
- Health, vision, and dental insurance.
- Sick time.
- Holiday Pay.
- Pay: $25 hourly DOE.
Job Type: Full-time and Weekend Part-Time Available. Early morning shifts 6am- 2pm.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 per hour
About the Company
Company: The Testing Company –
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA