Ecommerce Manager Job in Barcelona, Barcelona provincia at MADAMVOYAGE –
MADAMVOYAGE is an online marketplace for unique fashion brands from all over the world.
Our mission is to create an extraordinary shopping experience for our customers and allow them to discover a curated portfolio of authentic fashion brands. Our values are uniqueness, ethical fashion, durability.
What we need
We’re looking for a talented E-commerce Manager who’s passionate about branding, digital marketing, product and business development, and market research.
Your Responsibilities Include
- Execute research studies and projects, and analyze research in order to identify opportunities
- Develop e-commerce, marketing, communication and other strategies
- Execute cohesive marketing campaigns across different channels (internal email, site marketing, and paid media)
- Ideally manage SEO and later SEM, with a focus on sales growth
- Manage and implement email program, including testing, optimization and growth strategy
- Managing the budget for advertising and promotional items
- Co-develop content planning with editing and creative team
- Analyze and report insights on website, sales and campaigns analytics
- Forecast, control and optimize KPIs
- Direct the activities of software developers, copywriters, and graphic designers to ensure careful adherence to predetermined strategies.
You’ll Like The Job If You
- Enjoy creative and geographical freedom
- Like to work with fun, friendly, hard-working people
- Appreciate the opportunity to be part of building a brand and its culture
- Willing to work for the company with a good cause behind
- Interested in authentic and unique products / fashion
Our ideal candidate
- 4+ years experience across multiple digital platforms (online media and social networks)
- proven track record in digital marketing, developing successful digital strategies, increasing traffic, leads, sales, and brand awareness
- preferably with e-commerce and Shopify background
- knowledge of Google Analytics, understanding of tagging and tracking mechanisms for digital marketing
- excellent communication skills: verbal and written English
- excellent interpersonal skills; able to thrive in a collaborative environment where ideas are welcomed and shared
- understanding of online consumer behavior,
- understanding and co-developing brand voice and tone, and how they translate to various audiences
- ability to think creatively and innovatively
- strong research and analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- budget-management skills and proficiency
- performance driven, motivated, eager to learn
What we offer
- Working in full comfort from your home, no need to go to the office
- Possibility to work in an innovative fashion company with a unique offer on the market
- Friendly and highly motivational team spirit
- Personal and professional skills growth. We invest time and effort in educating our team.
If you want to take part in our journey, apply with your CV in English and indicate your monthly salary expectations. MADAMVOYAGE is an international company, the internal communication language is English, so we will only consider CVs submitted in English.
Salary: Depending on experience.
Location: Working from home
Tipo de puesto: Jornada completa, Media jornada
Salario: Hasta 3.000,00€ al mes
Consideraciones ante la COVID-19:
Online company, all employees are working from home
Preguntas para la solicitud:
- Do you have excellent communication skills in verbal and written English?
- multiple digital platforms: 4 años (Deseable)
Trabajar desde casa:
About the Company
Company: MADAMVOYAGE –
Company Location: Barcelona, Barcelona provincia