E-Commerce & Digital Marketing Specialist Job at Stronics Limited – Cape Town, Western Cape
E-Commerce & Digital Marketing Specialist
We are looking for a driven and creative sales professional with a passion for e-commerce. Do you have a track record of delivering exceptional sales results through digital channels? If so, we want to hear from you!
Stronics.co.uk is an online leading retailer with the head office in UK that sales tech, beauty & fashion products, and also provide IT Managed services. We are looking for an E-commerce Sales Specialist to join our team across the world. In this role, you will be responsible for driving sales growth through our e-commerce platform, developing and executing effective online marketing strategies, and providing exceptional customer service.
What we offer:
- Our teams has transitioned to remote work impressively and remains highly collaborative and connected.
- Excellent growth opportunity to be part of an expanding large global business.
- Competitive salary & employee wellness program
- Hybrid Work / Office & Remote
- Employee champion bonus
- Develop and execute online sales and marketing strategies to drive revenue growth and meet the target.
- Monitor success of all listed products and leverage customer behaviour and analytics to generate proactive CRM plans to improve performance.
- Manage the e-commerce platform, including product listings, pricing, promotions, and inventory management.
- Provide exceptional customer service, responding to inquiries, resolving issues, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Monitor and analyze website traffic and sales data, identifying areas for improvement and implementing changes to optimize performance.
- Collaborate with other teams, including product, marketing, and customer support, to ensure a seamless customer experience.
- Stay up-to-date on e-commerce trends and best practices, identifying new opportunities for growth and innovation.
Required skills and experience:
- Experience working in a marketing/digital marketing agency will be an advantage.
- Digital sales experience, with a proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Knowledge of online marketing channels ( eg.. Google Ads, Facebook, Amazon, YouTube and more )
- Experience running paid search and paid social campaigns (e.g. Meta, Google).
- Technical experience with SEO Ranking & Strategies would be an advantage.
- Experience managing an e-commerce platform, including product listings, pricing, promotions, and inventory management.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in working with Microsoft Office 365 Package.
- Strong organisational skill, technical Skill and able to work on your own as well as a team.
- Manage, monitor, optimize, analyse, and report on campaigns, particularly weekly, quarterly, and end-of-campaign reports
- Relevant degree or diploma in marketing or E-commerce ( Preferred )
- 2+ years’ experience in a Digital Marketing and E-Commerce ( Required )
If you have passion for e-commerce, we want to hear from you! We offer a fun and dynamic work environment, and the opportunity to be a part of a growing and innovative company. Apply now and join our team!
Location : Hybrid Work
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: R8,000.00 – R20,000.00 per month
About the Company
Company: Stronics Limited –
Company Location: Cape Town, Western Cape