E-Commerce Coordinator Job in Winnipeg, MB at Penner Farm Services & Horizon Livestock & Poultry Supply
Penner Farm Services and Horizon Livestock & Poultry Supply (PFS Group), the leading providers of livestock equipment, supplies, and services in Western Canada is currently looking for a E-Commerce Coordinator to join our team.
Based in our Winnipeg location, the E-Commerce Coordinator will be responsible for the online sales of the brand. Partnering with Marketing, Sales and Purchasing departments, this position oversees the look and feel of the company E-Commerce website and is responsible for generating and supporting all sales via online channels.
Key responsibilities include:
· Uploading product information to and maintaining the E-Commerce website
· Managing online promotions, advertisements, feature pages and educational articles
· Conducting industry product and competitor research; reporting and making recommendations to Management on research findings
· Conducting customer focus groups to remain up to date with Ag industry needs and wants
· Managing and analyzing online customer surveys, reporting results to Management
· Attending tradeshows to promote the brand and online business
· Managing search engine optimization strategies
· Conducting quality assurance checks on the E-Commerce pick/pack/ship processes
· Post-secondary education in digital media and/or related digital marketing experience is required
· Solid understanding of online retailing and online analytics, coupled with creative problem-solving skills
· Proficient using the latest versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint; email and web searches.
· Knowledge of HTML and CSS is considered an asset
· Proficient in Photoshop CS or higher
· Proven self-starter with the ability to work independently
· Effective organizational and problem-solving skills required
· Ability to meet tight deadlines and an acute attention to detail
· Excellent communication skills and ability to successfully multi-task
· SEO and Google Analytics experience
PFS Group offers a competitive wage along with Health and Dental Benefits and a profit-sharing plan. We offer an excellent work environment with opportunities for development.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please click APPLY NOW to submit your resume by May 1, 2020.
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Education reimbursement
- Employee assistance programs
- Disability insurance
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Digital Marketing: 1 year (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
About the Company
Company: Penner Farm Services & Horizon Livestock & Poultry Supply
Company Location: Winnipeg, MB