Digital Marketing Manager (SaaS) Job in Barcelona, Barcelona provincia at TVU Networks
TVU Networks – www.tvunetworks.com
Digital Marketing Manager (SaaS Solutions) – Barcelona, Spain
About the role:
This role requires a multi-skilled digital marketer with at least 4 years of experience and a strong background in product marketing / digital PR. You must have good knowledge of key digital tools, including Google Analytics, Google Ads, YouTube Ads, Facebook Ads and SEO best practices, knowledge of WordPress is also useful. The candidate ideally comes from a SaaS solution background or has worked in a similar industry. Must be a self-starter, willing to bring new ideas to the table and has a proven track record of driving user adoption and growth.
Chances are you have already seen video content on your phone, laptop, tablet or TV delivered from one of our web-based products or apps. TVU Networks is a technology and market leader in cloud-based live video solutions, headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, working with famous news and sport broadcasters, in over 85 countries. We are transforming the way live video is captured, produced and shared around the world.
Based in our Europe headquarters in Barcelona, the ideal candidates must be able to proactively develop tactics and campaigns that drive our global business goals: audience growth, engagement, acquisition, reach, and more. The individual should be passionate about search technology and digital marketing, and ideally is an effective storyteller, content creator and growth hacker.
What You’ll Do:
- Work to improve tracking and attribution reporting across our SaaS solutions, with long term aim of reporting on customer LTVs (Lifetime Values)
- Grow our SaaS solution customer base through multi-channeled content marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborate with third party content writers to develop new content (articles, videos, adverts) around our SaaS solutions
- Research and analyze keywords, links, SEO/SEM techniques used by competitors and identify industry trends to drive our non-brand Organic growth
- Have an in-depth knowledge of the industry and build relationships with key influencers in order to drive awareness around our products
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager to setup and optimize Google, Facebook and
YouTube advertising campaigns, with aim of increasing user adoption
- Report on campaign performance and budgets (Google Analytics / DataStudio) to ensure team is meeting targets. Suggest improvements or optimizations where necessary.
- Develop new landing pages (WordPress) or suggest and carry out improvements to pages with use of data to improve conversion rates and customer retention.
- Bring new and innovative ideas to the table and champion best practices.
- Drive targeting and customer segmentation to personalize digital campaigns
- Present key findings and best practices to team members and executive leadership
- Learn and be curious and stay on top of key trends and best practices in search engine algorithms, competitive landscape, and the industry to develop winning strategies
Who You Are – Requirements:
- High proficiency in English required, second language is beneficial
- 3+ years in marketing focusing heavily on digital marketing, with firsthand content marketing / digital PR experience in relation to a SaaS product
- Demonstrated success executing digital strategies across multiple, integrated channels including website, paid search, paid social and display remarketing
- Proficiency with analytics tools and web traffic reporting, and ability to do deep data analysis and drive recommendations to senior leadership
- The ideal candidate has a mind that is equal parts creative and analytical. With strong quantitative and problem-solving skills.
- This person will understand marketing technology and have experience working with cross- functional stakeholders to build multi-channel digital programs that drive business results.
- Has backbone, challenges the status quo, and pushes for the best customer experience
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in SaaS and high-tech products/services a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously while also being highly collaborative with an affinity for building relationships across teams and external agencies
- You are proactive, resourceful, self-motivated and able to juggle multiple priorities. You should also be detail-oriented, organized and can use quantitative metrics to support recommendations. This role reports to the Digital Marketing Manager.
- Work with an amazing and diverse team from around the globe.
- First-hand experience in the Silicon Valley world (fast pace, fast growing, with 300+ employees around the globe)
- Discover the exciting world of news and sports broadcasting.
- Full time position
- Start date: March 2021
We believe that digital marketing, when done well, can greatly enhance the value of the customer experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to 35,000.00€ per year
Currently we are working remotely but have strict measures in place if you need to work from the office.
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Barcelona, Barcelona provincia (Required)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
About the Company
Company: TVU Networks
Company Location: Barcelona, Barcelona provincia