Digital Marketing Manager Job in Byron Bay NSW at Coconut Bowls –
Coconut Bowls make healthy eating and sustainable living fun, easy and accessible for everyone.
What began 5 years ago as a creative yet simple idea, today Coconut Bowls is a world renowned brand at the helm of a sustainable revolution – where we are dedicated to inspiring our community to live a little more naturally.
Like the Coconut tree we aim high, and we’re on a mission to see our brand spread out from conscious circles and into the mainstream, and with your help we’d like that to happen fast – just like the speed at which our bamboo straws grow.
We pride ourselves on sustainable business practices and doing well by doing good.
If working with a small team of passionate and hard working creatives, while delivering a big impact through exceptional content, user experience and products to a community of over 5 million people sounds like fun and rewarding to you – then we’d love to hear from you.
About the Role:
We’re searching for an entrepreneurial thinking, data focused and driven Digital Marketing Manager to integrate into our growing marketing team. In this position, you will be partnered with our founder and our two existing marketing stars. Working closely with our founder, you will be hyper focused on our paid advertising strategy and delivering outstanding ROAS.
Your main goal is to help grow our brand’s influence in our core markets of North America, Australia, UK and Europe while also increasing brand loyalty and product awareness amongst our existing community.
Your duties will include setting budgets, planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks with a major focus on Facebook, Instagram and Google.
Our ideal candidate is someone with experience and a proven track record in PPC marketing, content marketing and social media marketing, although our biggest priority is someone willing to learn and upskill themselves into an industry leading direct-to-consumer Digital Marketing Manager. We have some big growth plan and need someone who is ready and willing to be a major part of this journey.
You will naturally be a high energy person, and someone who considers themselves as a life enthusiast. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- With the founder’s direction, design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including PPC, content and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Media Buying, Planning, Tracking and Optimising
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Collaborate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Collaborate with our social media manager and community manager to
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our social media engagement, website traffic and target audience.
- Work with our team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Collaborate with our social media manager and community manager regarding all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Employee mentoring program
- Professional development assistance
- Relocation assistance
About the Company
Company: Coconut Bowls –
Company Location: Byron Bay NSW