Digital Marketing Apprentice Job in Worcester at Baltic Apprenticeships –
Postcode: WR4 9SR
Programme: Digital Marketer – Level 3
Salary: £12000 per annum
What we look for
Passion for IT and Tech
Digital Marketing Apprentice
The main goal of this digital marketing opportunity is to help develop great content that will attract and engage customers, partners, and employees. You don’t need to know the ins and outs of every platform as you’ll receive all the training you need to start your career!
Open GI is a leading software development company and a trusted partner to the general insurance industry. With a new, refreshed brand and the aim to be the preferred technology partner of choice, Open GI are in a very exciting position with plenty of great things to shout about… and now is the time to take their social media marketing to the next level! Based across the UK and Europe, their support and development services make them a truly diverse organisation that offers a range of IT solutions to insurance brokers, insurers, and managing general agents.
Their Marketing team is constantly evolving, always creating new ways to achieve their goals. Each member has specialisms covering traditional, digital, and social media marketing bringing together a strong team supporting Sales and the wider business. Open GI is now looking to see what a new digital marketing apprentice can bring to the table…
In this role, you’ll work towards your Level 3 Digital Marketer qualification, delivered by our expert training team at Baltic Apprenticeships.
A Typical Day in the Job:
- Assist in the day-to-day handling of social media channels, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube
- Support with the creation and scheduling of engaging social media content
- Creating engaging multimedia content (including images and videos) for use across multiple platforms
- Monitor and respond to social media comments across all platforms
- Measure and report on content performance, using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
- Support with competitor analysis, to help Open GI stay one step ahead of the rest
Full training and support will be provided by your workplace mentor and from the team at Baltic Apprenticeships.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- Annual salary of £12,000 (to be increased in increments throughout the year)
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays – increasing 26 after 3 years of service
- Monday to Friday – 9am to 5.30pm
- Hybrid role – 1 day a week in the office
- Bonus opportunities
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Perkbox – an exclusive discounts and benefits platform
- Flexible working hours to manage work/life balance
- Social clubs e.g., cycling, crafts, sports
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance and critical illness cover
- Wellbeing care – wills at work scheme, employee assistance programme and mental health
This apprenticeship programme will provide you with everything you need to launch and develop your career in digital marketing. Afterwards, we’ll support you to take the next steps, including further training and progression onto a Level 4 qualification.
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Adobe Creative Cloud experience (beneficial not essential)
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Creative and analytically minded
- Good time management and organisation skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Grade 4/C in GCSE Maths and English or Functional Skills equivalent is required for this role
Your Training with Baltic Apprenticeships
This Level 3 apprenticeship provides the skills, qualification and experience you need to immerse yourself within an exciting, fast-moving industry and become an effective digital marketer.
With our expert online training and one-to-one support, you’ll channel your creativity and learn to create, implement, and analyse successful campaigns as part of a professional marketing team.
With a Baltic Apprenticeship, you’ll be on your way to a long-term career in the Marketing industry. On completion of their apprenticeship programme, 95% of our learners remain in full-time employment or progress onto a higher-level apprenticeship.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage.
You must have the right to work in the UK, and valid residency status to apply for this apprenticeship.
AddThis Sharing Buttons
Share to Facebook
Share to Twitter
Share to Email
Share to Pinterest
Share to More
About the Company
Company: Baltic Apprenticeships –
Company Location: Worcester